Karlo Castillo is a physical therapist practicing in Mountain View, CA. Karlo Castillo specializes in physical treatment to help a patient reduce pain, restore mobility, rehabilitate an injury, or increase movement and overall function. As a physical therapist, Karlo Castillo can treat multiple conditions with exercises, ultrasound, electrical stimulation, joint mobilization, heat, ice, massage, laser or light therapy and more. Karlo Castillo will create a treatment plan based on the patients specific injury or condition, and might target a specific body part or body system based on the individual.
Karlo Castillo PT's Practice location
Mountain View, CA 94040Get Direction
Karlo Castillo PT's reviewsWrite Review
- Can Certain Lifestyle Choices Influence the Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis?
Multiple sclerosis (MS) is an illness that affects the body’s nervous system and whose cure has yet to be found. MS is characterized by varying signs and symptoms depending on which part of the nervous system is affected. The main and most common signs and symptoms observable in most patients...
- The Best Lifestyle Choices for Rheumatoid Arthritis
Positive lifestyle changes can do wonders for rheumatoid arthritis symptoms and the condition's overall outcome. There is significant evidence that lifestyle intervention promotes better prognosis and prolongs the life of patients with the condition. In other words, good lifestyle choices make life...
- What Is Minimally Invasive Knee Replacement Surgery?
Minimally invasive knee replacement surgery is a term used to describe several procedures and modifications of conventional knee replacement aimed to reduce tissue trauma. Unlike other procedures that involve a deep cut on your knee to expose the joint, the procedure's main goal is to reduce or...
- How Long Can Shin Splints Last?
Shin splints are a common condition that affects athletes and those who involve themselves in high-intensity sports and in sports like basketball, soccer, and tennis. Shin splints cause a very severe pain on the inner aspect of the shin bone at the beginning or at the end of each exercise. It is a...
- What Physical Therapy Procedures Are Used for Recovery?
Physical therapy is a natural treatment used by physical therapists to treat bone breaks, physical bruises, and bursitis. They have a special knack when it comes to assessing the body and restoring it back to its optimal performance. Equipped with sophisticated equipment and a vast background of...
- What is a Hamstring Strain?
Hamstring strains happen because of an excess strain or pull on one of the three strings of muscles at the back of the thigh. This is a very common injury that affects athletes who participate in events or games that require fast sprinting and immediate halts. The strain on the muscle can be mild...
- Wayne Broberg PT6055 Meridian Ave San Jose CA 95120
- Charmaine Mamaril454 Forest Ave Palo Alto CA 94301
- Ms. Ashley Ferrington DPT, PT3727 Buchanan Street San Francisco CA 94123
- Mr. Niraj D. Hazari MSPT1040 N Rengstorff Ave Mountain View CA 94043
- Allison Granot PT795 El Camino Real Palo Alto CA 94301
- Paula Chan PT1235 Pear Ave Mountain View CA 94043