Dr. Meng Zhou-wang MD
Neurologist | Clinical Neurophysiology55 Cross Park Ct Greenville SC, 29605
Dr. Meng Zhou-wang practices Neuropathology in Greenville, SC. Dr. Zhou-wang studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
Shanghai Second Medical University Medical
Psychiatry and NeurologyAmerican Board of Psychiatry and NeurologyABPN
UrologyAmerican Board of UrologyABU- 2001
- Epilepsy, Neurological Disorders
- University of Minnesota Affiliated Hospitals
Dr. Meng Zhou-wang MD's Practice location
Greenville, SC 29605Get Direction
GREENVILLE, SC 29615Get Direction
Dr. Meng Zhou-wang MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Zhou-wang
- One Step at a Time: This Organization Is Making a Difference for Spinal Muscular Atrophy
By itself, muscular dystrophy is simply a term used to refer to a group of diseases which usually target the striated muscle cells (the ones responsible for enabling voluntary movements) in certain parts of the human body, limiting the person’s ability to perform certain tasks with the affected...
- Facts About Alzheimer’s Disease
Alzheimer’s is a common medical condition among older adults that affects the brain. It is also one of the most common forms of dementia. One of the common misconceptions associated with this disorder is that it is a disease of the elderly. While it is true that age is an important risk factor...
- Military Members at a Greater Risk for Alzheimer's Disease
During the last 10 years, Alzheimer cases in military members have doubled. It is not a secret that members of the military face many psychological problems because of the stress they face in operations against organized crime, especially during wars. For many of them it is just a traumatic event...
- His Need for Speed Keeps Scott Roehm From Giving into Parkinson’s Disease
Scott Rohm has a unique therapy for his Parkinson’s Disease symptoms. His legs tremble, but this 56-year-old Millcreek Township gentleman doesn’t let his Parkinson’s disease get him down. He still drives his Corvette up to 168 miles an hour, racing a Mustang on the road. ...
- Sarepta Sheds Light on Next Generation Drug for Muscular Dystrophy Patients
Each company has faced its own set of issues, with Sarepta being one of many that are trying to make amends for some issues that have happened in the past. Although there happened to be some issues with the data that was coming from Sarepta, their approval of the drug that can assist with muscular...
- What Does the Hypothalamus Do?
Where is the hypothalamus located?The hypothalamus is a small, almond-sized, cone-shaped structure that projects downwards, ending in the infundibular stalk of the brain. This is a tubular connection to the pituitary gland, with which it has a direct relationship. The two are connected by nervous...
- Dr. Kathleen Woschkolup MD200 Patewood Drive Greenville South Carolina 29615
- Dr. Hisanori Hasegawa MD1500 Weiss Street Saginaw Michigan 48602
- Dr. Augusto Morales M.D.200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Brian Marshall Thompson MD200 Patewood Dr Greenville SC 29615
- Dr. Edmund Cole Parsons M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605
- Dr. Millard Clinton Trott M.D.701 Grove Rd Greenville SC 29605