Prof. Brendan Curran Stack MD
Plastic Surgeon | Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck4301 W Markham St # 543 Little Rock AR, 72205
Dr. Brendan Stack is a cosmetic medicine and surgery specialist practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Stack specializes in the enhancement of appearance. Improving aesthetic, symmetry and proportion are key goals in cosmetic surgery. Cosmetic medicine has nothing to do with these specific areas not functioning properly; therefore, this elective field solely focuses on aesthetics and anti-aging.
Education and Training
Eastern Virginia Medical School 1989
- Hashimoto's Thyroiditis
- Thyroid Cancer
- Oral Cancer
- Graves' Disease
- Extra Corporeal Shockwave Therapy
Prof. Brendan Curran Stack MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72205Get Direction
Prof. Brendan Curran Stack MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Stack
- What Is Lipoma: Causes, Lipoma Removal, and What’s Involved?
What is a lipoma?Lipoma is the most common benign tissue tumor that occurs in almost 1 percent of the population. A lipoma consists of mature fat cells. Typically, a lipoma is enclosed by a thin fibrous capsule. Usually, lipomas develop superficially under the skin, but they can also occur anywhere...
- Is a Tummy Tuck a Good Idea?
Tummy tucks, or abdominoplasty, are a very popular option for many who have tried to drop those sagging excess skin on the abdomen. For some, the fat deposits on the skin is an inherited condition. For some others the skin become flaccid with a sudden weight loss leading to odd looks. Abdominoplasty...
- Can Men Get a Breast Augmentation?
The most common cosmetic surgery in the world today is breast augmentation, according to The American Society of Plastic Surgeons.What is Breast Augmentation?Breast augmentation is a surgical procedure where the size and shape of one's breasts is improved using surgical implants.Society and Breast...
- What Are the Risks of Blepharoplasty?
Blepharoplasty (Eyelid Surgery)One of the most carried out cosmetic surgery today is blepharoplasty. Sometimes, it is also performed for medical reasons. If your field of vision is blocked due to a sagging eyelid skin, then you might need an eyelid surgery. The primary goal of the surgery is to...
- Considering Blephoplasty...Here's What You Need to Know
Blepharoplasty also known as eye lid surgery is a surgical procedure carried out in patients to enhance the appearance of eye lids. It can be performed in the upper eye lid, the lower eye lid or both.Why is blepharoplasty done?Blepharoplasty is done for people who need to enhance the appearance of...
- What to Expect After Having a Breast Augmentation
Patients usually have breast augmentation from a surgical center or hospital as an outpatient, since hospital admission is rarely required.Breast augmentation is commonly carried out under general anesthesia or, in some rare cases, local anesthesia.The steps of the surgical operation...
- Dr. Suzanne Wong Yee MD12600 Cantrell Rd Little Rock AR 72223
- Dr. Rhys Lionel Branman MD10809 Executive Center Drive Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michael Andrew Devlin M.D.10801 Executive Center Dr Little Rock AR 72211
- Dr. Michael Lee Spann M.D.2200 N. Rodney Parham Rd Little Rock AR 72212
- Dr. Charles Bower MD1 Childrens Way # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Gary E Talbert MD9500 Kanis Road Little Rock AR 72205