Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Fred Atkins practices Allergy and Immunology care in Denver, CO. Dr. Atkins specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Atkins provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1975
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Systemic FK506 and post transplant food allergy in children.
- Patterns of food hypersensitivity during sixteen years of double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges.
- Classic reactions to foods (by ingestion).
- The natural history of peanut allergy.
- Food allergy and behavior: definitions, mechanisms and a review of the evidence.
- Intestinal mucosal mast cells.
- Allergenic cross-reactivity among legume foods.
- A critical evaluation of clinical trials in adverse reactions to foods in adults.
- Mast cells and fibrosis.
- The basis of immediate hypersensitivity reactions to foods.
- The multiple etiology of food hypersensitivity.
- Cellular mechanisms in the pathogenesis and pathophysiology of asthma.
- The Asthma Action Plan: at the fulcrum of individualized asthma care.
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atkins
- How Your Immune System Works
What is the immune system and how does it work?The immune system is regarded as the natural defense system in your body. The immune system, together with a network of cells and tissues, as well as body organs, protects your body against harmful foreign invaders or substances. Examples of foreign...
- 9-Year Study Determines Genes Associated with Lupus
Scientists are now closer than ever to a breakthrough in researching the cause behind lupus which in turn, could lead to more investigation into faster, more focused and accurate methods of diagnosing this autoimmune disease. Consequently, this could also lead to the creation more effective...
- How Do I Protect Myself from Spring Allergies?
Pollen grains from flowers are the main cause for spring allergies. When pollen enters an individual's nasal cavities, particularly in those who are allergic to them, it stimulates the immune system to react in an allergic response. Antibodies produced by the immune system start attacking the...
- Differentiating Lupus and Psoriatic Arthritis
Arthritis - An OverviewArthritis is the name given to diseases or disorders that affect the body joints. Arthritis is a health issue that affects the joints, bones, and muscles and can also cause many problems with one's general health condition. Over 50 million of the Americans are diagnosed with...
- Steroid Drugs for Lupus
What is Lupus?Lupus is known as a chronic autoimmune medical condition, which tends to damage any part of the body such as the skin, joints, or organs. The type of lupus we're talking about is systemic lupus erythematosus (SLE), which usually lasts for a longer duration from weeks to many years....
- What are the Symptoms of Allergies?
The term allergy refers to the exaggerated immune response to certain foreign substances that normally may be harmless. These substances, which trigger an allergic response, are called allergens. The allergens may not trigger a similar response in everybody, and may remain harmless for others. Some...
- A. Manon Brenner6543 South Downing Street Centennial Colorado 80121
- Dr. Shoban Arun Dave MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville CO 80027
- Dr. Michael A Volz M.D.7400 E. Crestline Circle Englewood CO 80111
- Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu M.D.7700 W VIRGINIA AVE LAKEWOOD CO 80226
- Dr. Alan L. Schocket MD12605 E 16TH AVE AURORA CO 80045
- Dr. William S Silvers M.D.7180 E ORCHARD RD CENTENNIAL CO 80111