Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Fred Atkins practices Allergy and Immunology care in Denver, CO. Dr. Atkins specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Atkins provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1975
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Systemic FK506 and post transplant food allergy in children.
- Patterns of food hypersensitivity during sixteen years of double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges.
- Classic reactions to foods (by ingestion).
- The natural history of peanut allergy.
- Food allergy and behavior: definitions, mechanisms and a review of the evidence.
- Intestinal mucosal mast cells.
- Allergenic cross-reactivity among legume foods.
- A critical evaluation of clinical trials in adverse reactions to foods in adults.
- Mast cells and fibrosis.
- The basis of immediate hypersensitivity reactions to foods.
- The multiple etiology of food hypersensitivity.
- Cellular mechanisms in the pathogenesis and pathophysiology of asthma.
- The Asthma Action Plan: at the fulcrum of individualized asthma care.
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atkins
- Are Food Allergies and Birth Months Linked?
Finnish researchers reported that food allergies in children are linked to the season they were born in. In a study conducted on 6,000 children born between 2001 and 2006, about 1,000 were tested for sensitization for food allergens until they reached4-years-old.Results of the study, published in...
- Pink Eye vs. Allergies
IntroductionThe eye is one of the sensitive parts of the body, and it easily gets affected by any irritants such as microbes. Eyes turning red would be due to not getting enough sleep or not blinking enough in a day. In certain cases, it can also be a sign of some kind of infection or...
- Are There Natural Ways to Boost the Immune System?
Herbs in small doses are proper medicines. Our ancient ancestors, knowing of the powers of herbs, collected them in a particular accordance with motions of the Moon and Sun.Today, scientists have learned almost everything about all the possible influences of herbs on our body and are aware of...
- Symbicort (Budesonide/Formoterol) Inhalation Aerosol
What is Symbicort?Symbicort is a combination drug used for the management of asthma and chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD) symptoms. The two active ingredients of Symbicort are budesonide and formoterol. This combination helps relax the airways and makes breathing easier.Budesonide can be...
- How to Prepare For Immunotherapy
What is Immunotherapy?The immune system is made up of a network of organs, cells, and chemicals that work together to protect the body against diseases. In light of that, immunotherapy is a type of cancer treatment that works by enhancing your body’s immune system to fight infections and diseases....
- Dealing with Lupus Mouth Sores
What is lupus? Lupus is a chronic autoimmune disorder. If you have an autoimmune disorder, your immune system mistakenly attacks the healthy cells in your body, which causes inflammation. Symptoms include extreme fatigue, hair loss, skin rashes, cognitive dysfunction, severe muscle and joint pain,...
- A. Manon Brenner6543 South Downing Street Centennial Colorado 80121
- Dr. Alan L. Schocket MD1636 S Rosemary St Denver CO 80231
- Dr. Shoban Arun Dave MD90 Health Park Drive Louisville CO 80027
- Dr. Michael A Volz M.D.7400 E. Crestline Circle Englewood CO 80111
- Dr. Jagadish Boggavarapu M.D.7700 W Virginia Ave Denver CO 80226
- Dr. Rafeul Alam MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206