Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins
Allergist and Immunologist | Allergy1400 Jackson St Denver CO, 80206
Dr. Fred Atkins practices Allergy and Immunology care in Denver, CO. Dr. Atkins specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of asthma and other allergic diseases. Allergist-Immunologists are trained and certified to treat each patients sensitivity and response to allergens of varying severity. Dr. Atkins provides several means of testing and treatment to increase immunity to potentially harmful substances.
Education and Training
U of Tx Med Sch At Houston, Houston Tx 1975
Allergy and ImmunologyAmerican Board of Allergy and ImmunologyABAI
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Expert PublicationsData provided by the National Library of Medicine
- Systemic FK506 and post transplant food allergy in children.
- Patterns of food hypersensitivity during sixteen years of double-blind, placebo-controlled food challenges.
- Classic reactions to foods (by ingestion).
- The natural history of peanut allergy.
- Food allergy and behavior: definitions, mechanisms and a review of the evidence.
- Intestinal mucosal mast cells.
- Allergenic cross-reactivity among legume foods.
- A critical evaluation of clinical trials in adverse reactions to foods in adults.
- Mast cells and fibrosis.
- The basis of immediate hypersensitivity reactions to foods.
- The multiple etiology of food hypersensitivity.
- Cellular mechanisms in the pathogenesis and pathophysiology of asthma.
- The Asthma Action Plan: at the fulcrum of individualized asthma care.
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's Practice location
Denver, CO 80206Get Direction
AURORA, CO 80045Get Direction
Dr. Fred Mcdaniel Atkins's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Atkins
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Lupus?
It is very hard to diagnose lupus. Since two individuals can have different signs of lupus, doctors have a hard time diagnosing it and treating it effectively. To diagnose lupus, it can take a long time, which can be distracting to both the doctor and the affected person. The symptoms of lupus can...
- Pathogens that Cause Pneumonia
The pathogens involved in pneumonia are bacteria, virus, fungus, rare parasites, and other microorganisms. Virus is the most common cause of pneumonia among babies and children. Adults with weak immune systems are vulnerable to bacterial pneumonia.Pneumonia Causing pathogens:The pathogens that cause...
- What Are the Possible Complications of Chicken Pox?
Chicken pox is a common disease that is mostly observed in children that are below ten years of age. Despite the vaccine being introduced to prevent the disease from occurring, it usually does affect people once in their lifetme. When the virus stays in the body for a prolonged period of time,...
- What Are the Causes and Symptoms of Allergic Asthma?
Allergies have a direct connection with the immune system of a person.Primarily, our body’s defense system is meant to create a defense mechanism against various diseases that cause germs or bacteria. However, for people who have allergies, this defense mechanism also combats harmless substances...
- Cold vs. Allergy: How to Tell the Difference
It is very common to assume that anyone with the sniffles is contagious. Very often, however, those sniffles are not linked to anything contagious at all--they can be related to other factors. The first thought of many individuals when they suffer from a runny nose, nasal congestion, coughing, or...
- What Is Soy Lecithin: Is It Good for You?
What is soy lecithin?The term "soy lecithin" has been widely used across the market today as a food additive. People are often skeptical of the word “soy” in soy lecithin because of certain allergies associated soy. During the mid-19th century in France and in the year 1846, there was a French...
- Dr. Donna L Bratton MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Nathan Rabinovitch MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Joseph D Spahn MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Rafeul Alam MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Anna Meyer M.D. PH.D.1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206
- Dr. Harold S. Nelson MD1400 Jackson St Denver CO 80206