Dr. Courtney Carpenter is a Chiropractor practicing in Fargo, ND. Dr. Carpenter specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Carpenter seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Courtney Rae Carpenter D.C.'s Practice location
Fargo, ND 58104Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58102Get Direction
Courtney Rae Carpenter D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Everything You Need to Know About Disc Herniation
The spine is comprised of bony vertebrae separated by intervertebral discs. The lumbar spine consists of five vertebrae numbered L1 to L5. These vertebrae are attached to the tail bone (sacrum) at the lower end of the spine. The spinal cord runs within the vertebrae. The intervertebral discs act...
- Can Chiropractic Care Benefit Children with Autism?
Children with autism have it tough. There are many theories on what causes autism, and perhaps, even more theories on how to help those on the spectrum. You want what’s best for your child, and there are many people who want to help you.One alternative medicine you might consider is chiropractic...
- What are the Signs and Symptoms of Back Pain?
Back pain is a common problem and research has shown that at least 80% of all adults in America experience back pain on a daily basis. Though it can cause great discomfort and pain, most cases are usually not serious and can easily be fixed. According to experts, back pain occurs when the muscles,...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Arthritis
Chiropractic has been successful and effective in managing the symptoms of arthritis. With regular treatment, pain is decreased and the need for medications is reduced or won't be needed. Chiropractic care can also restore lost range of motion and flexibility, increase muscle strength and improve...
- Scapula and Winged Scapula: Anatomy, Function, Injuries, and Defects
Anatomy of the ScapulaThe scapula is a triangular flat bone, which is also known as the shoulder blade. It lies in the upper back between the second and eighth rib. It connects the upper limb to the trunk and articulates with the humerus or upper arm bone. The articulation takes place at the...
- Dr. Thomas P Solien DC736 Broadway N Fargo ND 58102
- Dr. Brad Feldner D.C.300 45th St S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Jaclyn Merry Bergstrom D.C3321 4th Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Mr. Aaron Benjamin Jones DC, CSCS, CCSP715 13th Ave E West Fargo ND 58078
- Dr. Jeffrey Scott Pladson D.C.420 Center Ave Moorhead MN 56560
- Dr. Jacob Finn Grinaker D.C.3120 25th St S Fargo ND 58103