Dr. Milton A Giron MD
Nephrologist (Kidney Specialist) | Nephrology1215 S Coulter St Suite 404 Amarillo TX, 79106
Dr. Milton Giron is a nephrologist practicing in Amarillo, TX. Dr. Giron specializes in the care and treatment of the kidneys. As a nephrologist, Dr. Giron most typically treats conditions like kidney stones, chronic kidney disease, acute renal failure, polycystuc kidney disease, high blood pressure and more. Nephrologists are also experts on kidney transplantation and dialysis. They are usually referred to by primary care physicians for problems related to the kidneys, and while they can perform tests to diagnose kidney disorders, they do not perform surgeries.
Education and Training
Univ De San Carlos, Fac De Cien Med, Guatemala 1981
Universidad Mariano G·lvez de Guatemala Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas y de la Salud 1981
Universidad de San Carlos Facultad de Ciencias MÈdicas 1992
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- 2011Texas Super Doctors
- Baylor Coll Of Med, Nephrology; Berkshire Med Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Berkshire Medical Center Program
Dr. Milton A Giron MD's Practice location
Dr. Milton A Giron MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Giron
- Why do Kidney Stones Form in Different Sizes?
What are Kidney Stones?Kidney stones are concentrated minerals and acid salts which accumulate in the kidney or the urinary system as crystal structures or stones. They occur when our body lacks fluids required to dissolve minerals and salts present in the urine. Initially the stones will be small...
- Vertigo: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Vertigo is a fairly common condition that causes an individual to feel as if their head is spinning and he or she becomes dizzy. It is usually temporary, only for a few seconds to minutes, occurring only when you make sudden head movements, but sometimes it can be so severe that it begins to...
- What Is a Basic Metabolic Panel (BMP) Used For?
Basic Metabolic PanelA basic metabolic panel is a group of blood tests that will give healthcare providers important information about an individual's current metabolic status, which includes kidney function, blood sugar levels, acid-base balance, and electrolyte balance. Having a combination of...
- How Is Glomerulonephritis Diagnosed?
GlomerulonephritisGlomerulonephritis is the inflammation of kidney filters called glomeruli. These filters are made up of tiny blood vessels that help remove excess fluids, waste from the bloodstream, and electrolytes. This condition can happen on its own or may occur as part of chronic diseases,...
- What are the Early Signs of Lupus?
Systemic lupus erythematosus (also known as lupus) is a condition that usually affects women. It occurs as a result of antibodies or lymphocytes generated against substances that exist in the body. Approximately one out of 2,100 people has the condition.Women are five times more vulnerable to...
- Does Acute Renal Failure Cause Death?
Our body machinery comprises of various parts and components all together, embedded to function as a whole unit to support life. Each component that forms a part of the body machine has a specific contribution and any malfunction in any of the components can have adverse effects on the entire body....
- Dr. Daniel Jay Hendrick MD5920 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Tarek H Naguib M.D.1215 S Coulter St Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Mohammad Farhad Hussain MD6010 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- C Sreenivasan Other800 Quail Creek Dr Amarillo TX 79124
- Dr. Ajay Srivastava MD5920 W Amarillo Blvd Amarillo TX 79106
- Dr. Carlos Humberto Santillan MD5920 Amarillo Blvd W Amarillo TX 79106