Ms. Jane Malon Kao M.D.
Cardiologist (Pediatric) | Pediatric Cardiology7777 Forest Ln B-320 Dallas TX, 75230
Dr. Jane M Kao has been practicing in the Dallas area since 1995. She completed her residency training in pediatrics at Baylor College of Medicine / Texas Children's Hospital and her fellowship training ...
Education and Training
E Tn State Univ J H Quillen Coll Of Med- Johnson City Tn 1989
East Tenn State College of Medical School
East Tennessee State University James H. Quillen College of Medicine 1989
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP- Pediatric Cardiology
- Heart Disease
- Pulmonary Hypertension
- Birth Defects
- Congenital Heart Disease
- Ucla Sch Of Med, Pediatric Cardiology Baylor Coll Of Med, Pediatrics
- Baylor College Of Medicine
- Harbor-UCLA Medical Center
- University of California College of Medicine
Ms. Jane Malon Kao M.D.'s Practice location
Dallas, TX 75230Get Direction
Ms. Jane Malon Kao M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Kao
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- What Is Neonatal Lupus?
Neonatal lupus is a not so common autoimmune disease. It is not true lupus as all the symptoms will completely disappear after 6 months of age. Neonatal lupus is also known by several other terms. The condition is also called as:...
- What Is Progeria?
Progeria or Hutchinson-Gilford progeria syndrome (HGPS), is a rare genetic condition characterized by a rapidly aging appearance in children. Newborns and infants born with this condition typically look healthy and normal, but may physically display characteristic facial features, such as prominent...
- Congenital Heart Defects
Surgical treatment is the most appropriate option for inborn heart defects, which is not something you can put off.What is a congenital heart defect (CHD)?It is combined damage of the heart muscle in which there are structural deformations and anomalies in the inner chamber partitions, as well as...
- Newborn Diagnosis: Tetralogy of Fallot
Tetralogy of FallotTetralogy of Fallot is a congenital heart defect, which affects the heart’s structure, causing blood with low levels of oxygen to circulate throughout the body. Babies born with tetralogy of Fallot tend to have a blue discoloration of the skin due to low oxygen levels in their...
- What is Kawasaki Disease?
Kawasaki disease is a rare childhood disease that causes inflammation of the arteries in the body. The characteristic symptoms of the disease, which is high fever and peeling skin, remains for almost a week. In most cases, it gets back to normal without any major issues. Children will be monitored...
- Dr. Alan W Nugent MD5200 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Jason Ryan Imundo M.D.1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Amit Jai Verma M.D.14625 Stratford Ct Addison TX 75001
- Dr. Amy Lynn Juraszek MD1935 Medical District Dr Dallas TX 75235
- Dr. Aliessa Phipps Barnes MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390
- Dr. Thomas Michael Zellers MD5323 Harry Hines Blvd Dallas TX 75390