Dr. Ted Garcia is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Fort Mill, SC. Dr. Garcia specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Garcia can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Garcia can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of South Fl Coll of Med, Tampa Fl 1993
University of South Florida (Usf) Medicine
Obstetrics and GynecologyAmerican Board of Obstetrics and GynecologyABOG
- Outstanding Resident Educator, 1995 University of Ala - Birmingham
- Alpha Omega Alpha, 1994 University of South Florida
- Ablation, Amenorrhea, Amniocentesis And More
- Member Alpha Omega Alpha - Medical Honor Society
- Member American College Of Obs/Gyn
- Univ Of Al Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
- University of Alabama Affiliated Hospitals 1997
Dr. Ted Garcia MD's Practice location
Fort Mill, SC 29715Get Direction
CHARLOTTE, NC 28277Get Direction
Dr. Ted Garcia MD's reviewsWrite Review
- The Embarrassing Symptoms of Pregnancy: What People Won't Tell You
There are a number of symptoms of pregnancy, including fatigue, vomiting, and nausea, which are completely normal. In addition, many develop some awkward and embarrassing symptoms, like abdominal hair, belching and constipation, increased discharge from the vagina, and hemorrhoids. According to...
- How to Prepare for a Biopsy
A biopsy procedure is a very important procedure, which is used to identify the underlying cause of your abnormal body tissues. Depending on your condition and the location of the tissue abnormality, different types of biopsies may be performed on you. A biopsy preparation, therefore, depends on...
- What to Expect at Your First Visit to a Gynecologist
Gynecology is the branch of medicine that deals with the functions and diseases of the female reproductive system. Regular gynecological checkups can help adolescent girls and women against certain diseases and cancers, including the early detection and treatment of illnesses. Gynecological care is...
- What Are the Different Types of Hysterectomies?
Removing the womb or uterus surgically has always been an option for women troubled by severe bleeding, uncontrolled fibroid growth, painful endometriosis, and spreading cancer. Removing the source of the problem has been considered the best remedy for relieving these painful symptoms that...
- 6 Health Benefits of Taking a Sitz Bath
What is a sitz bath?A sitz bath is a shallow bath using warm water to help ease pain or itching in the perineum, the area between the anus and the scrotum or vulva. The word sitz is derived from the German word sitzen, meaning to sit. A sitz bath is usually recommended for people who have an anal...
- Syphilis: If Left Untreated, What Happens to the Body?
What is Syphilis?Syphilis is a venereal disease that is transmitted through vaginal, anal, or oral sexual contact. It can also be passed from a pregnant mother to her unborn baby, or from an infected blood donor to a person who receives the blood contaminated with syphilitic bacteria through a...
- Dr. Courtney D. Stephenson DO1025 Morehead Medical Plaza Charlotte NC 28204
- Dr. Scott Matthew Schneider MD150 Providence Rd Charlotte NC 28207
- Dr. Eleanor Mark Mccurdy MD6324 Fairview Road Charlotte NC 28210
- Mrs. Sharrol Elizabeth Barnes M.D.5933 Blakeney Park Dr Charlotte NC 28277
- Dr. Tina Petok M.D.8220 University Exec Park Dr Charlotte NC 28262
- Dr. William E Porter MD6324 Fairview Rd Charlotte NC 28210