Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.
Adolescent Psychiatrist | Child & Adolescent Psychiatry500 University Dr Hershey PA, 17033
Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat practices Child & Adolescent Psychiatry in Hershey, PA. Dr. Petrovic-dovat evaluates patients throughout childhood and adolescence using many different procedures, in order to determine what treatments must be carried out in order to properly assess their symptoms. Child & Adolescent Psychiatrists are trained and certified to administer psychotherapy, medication, and many other means of treatment. Dr. Petrovic-dovat seeks to improve each patients quality of life.
Education and Training
University of Novi Sad Faculty of Medicine
- Bipolar Disorder
- Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (adhd)
- VA Greater Los Angeles Healthcare System Program
Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.'s Practice location
Hershey, PA 17033Get Direction
Madison, WI 53715Get Direction
HERSHEY, PA 17033Get Direction
Dr. Lidija Petrovic-dovat M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Petrovic-dovat
- Recognizing Anxiety Disorders In Children
It’s sometimes difficult to understand your kids and their behavior. One moment they are happy and the next moment, they seem sad or irritated. Well, this kind of innocent behavior in children can be considered normal under certain conditions, but not always. For example, anxiety is useful and...
- 5 Tips For Parenting an Anxious Child
As children grow, they go through several emotional and mental transformations. Some children become too shy to confront another person, while others become too mischievous. However, it becomes difficult for parents to determine their children’s behavior when they react unexpectedly to a...
- Choosing the Right Education for Your Autistic Child
Autism spectrum disorder (ASD) can cause issues in crucial areas of development, such as social interaction, verbal and nonverbal communication, creative and imaginative play, and sensory processing.Children with ASD may have difficulty understanding and communicating their needs and wants to...
- Symptoms of Atypical Depression
Depression is usually signified by extended moods of sadness and a generally low mood even when events occur that should normally lift someone’s spirits. Patients generally ignore all positive stimuli, preferring to remain in a cocoon irrespective of external circumstances. At one stage, the loss...
- What Behaviors Indicate Binge Eating Disorder?
Knowing the warning signs of an eating disorder is important, since the early detection of an existing or developing eating disorder will give a sufferer the help he or she needs sooner. Detecting the warning signs may not always be easy. When someone has an eating disorder, they usually feel...
- Separation Anxiety in Children: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis and More
It’s normal for young children to feel anxious when they're separated from a loved one. However, when this fear occurs in a child above six years of age, is intense, and persists for more than four weeks, the child may have separation anxiety disorder.What is Separation Anxiety Disorder?Separation...
- Dr. Andreea Adiaconitei M.D.500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Susan Lynn Thornsley MD2448 Walnut St Harrisburg PA 17103
- Dr. Daisy Williams D.O.2501 N 3RD ST HARRISBURG PA 17110
- Dr. Juanita Taylor MD500 University Dr Hershey PA 17033
- Dr. Oyindamola Abimbola Ajibade-akonai M.D283 BUTLER RD MOUNT GRETNA PA 17064
- Dr. Jimmy O Ibikunle MD2078 Bernays Dr York PA 17404