Dr. Lanessa Bass is a pediatrician practicing in Little Rock, AR. Dr. Bass is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Bass diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Bass can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
Dr. Lanessa D Bass MD's Practice location
Little Rock, AR 72202Get Direction
HOUSTON, TX 77030Get Direction
Dr. Lanessa D Bass MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bass
- Tips for Moving to a New Home in Order to Improve Special Needs Services
It is no secret that parents want what is best for their children. Parents everywhere are constantly looking for the best school districts, the safest neighborhoods, and anything else that could lead to a better life for their sons and daughters. Parents of children with autism know this struggle...
- Nosebleeds in Kids
Most nosebleeds in kids often happen near the front of the nose, and usually from just one nostril. Children may also get occasional or frequent nosebleeds. In rare cases, nosebleeds in kids begin at the back of the nose, which often happens in older adults with facial or nasal injuries and...
- Causes and Treatments of Croup (Barking Cough)
What is a barking cough?The medical term for a barking cough is croup. It is a medical condition that tends to irritate a child's upper airways. It can also be used to describe the inflammation of the larynx and trachea in children. There are a variety of reasons or inflammatory conditions, which...
- What Should I Do if My Child Wets the Bed?
Many studies have uncovered the reasons behind bedwetting and what can be done for improving the condition in children. A report on bedwetting mentions the common misconceptions about bedwetting and the progress in finding the cause and treatment of this condition.Darcie Kiddoo, MD, associate...
- Can Robots Help Children with Autism in Ways that Humans Can't?
Kids love robots. They are mesmerized by their ability to be human-like, yet machine-like. Maybe they like them because they are like a toy come to life. They are somehow able to ‘think,’ react and move independently. Without technical knowledge an adult would have, kids are able to imagine them...
- The Risk for Developing Cerebral Palsy in Babies is Higher at 37 or 38 Weeks
Babies born at 40 weeks have a lower risk of developing cerebral palsy, when compared to babies born at 37 or 38 weeks, or at 42 weeks and later, according to a new study published in, The Journal of the American Medical Association. But the absolute risk of developing this condition in babies is...
- Terry O. Harville4301 West Markham Little Rock Arkansas 72205
- Dr. Scott Mitchell Sanders M.D.500 S University Ave Little Rock AR 72205
- Dr. Kyler Gordon Crary M.D.230 N Rufe Snow Dr Keller TX 76248
- Dr. Misty Dawn Nolen M.D.2301 Springhill Rd Benton AR 72019
- Dr. Arti Lal MD800 Marshall St # 653 Little Rock AR 72202
- Dr. Jeremy D. Bufford M.D.4200 Savannah Dr De Forest WI 53532