Dr. Roger Haab is an internist practicing in Sycamore, IL. Dr. Haab specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Haab provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Education and Training
Univ of Tx Med Branch Galveston, Galveston Tx 1985
Texas A&M University, TX 1985
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- High Cholesterol
- Type 2 Diabetes
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Abnormal Gait
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Univ Tx Med Branch Hosps, Internal Medicine
- University of Texas Health Science Center at Houston Program
Dr. Roger Haab M.D.'s Practice location
Sycamore, IL 60178Get Direction
Dr. Roger Haab M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Haab
- What Do Tonsils Look Like?
Introduction Tonsils are a pair of lymphoid tissues that are located at the back of the throat. They belong to the lymphatic system and help fight infections. Normally, they are pinkish in color. However, sometimes, tonsils become enlarged, red, and irritated when they get infected.When they are...
- Brown Fat is Great Fat
Brown fat is a health-friendly fat that helps the body to burn calories, instead of storing the energy as fat. Typically, adults do not have a lot of brown fat. A new study suggests that heart hormones may stimulate the production of brown fat cells. Researchers conducted a study on animals and...
- Are Detox Diets Effective?
Body detoxes are becoming a popular fad among society. From celebrities, to the girl next door, everyone seems to raving over this complicated diet. A detox diet relies on a meal plan, or lifestyle change, that would help to remove toxins from your body. Companies are catching on to this trend;...
- What Causes a Sore Throat?
A sore throat is simply defined as pain, irritation or itchiness of the throat. A person having a sore throat may have difficulty swallowing foods and liquids. In addition, the pain may be exacerbated when you try to swallow. A sore throat can affect both children and adults. Symptoms of sore...
- What are Electronic Cigarettes?
First introduced in China, E-cigarettes, or electronic cigarettes, are devices that make nicotine vapors for inhaling. It is battery powered, and is a popular choice for people who do not want to inhale smoke that is in normal cigarettes. It is considered as an alternative for tobacco lovers as the...
- Is Bacterial Meningitis Serious? Know the Symptoms of Meningitis
What is Meningitis?Meningitis is the swelling or inflammation of the meninges, which are the three specific membranes covering the brain and the spinal cord. The primary function of the meninges is to protect the central nervous system. Meningitis is an uncommon infection that affects the delicate...
- Dr. Zeenat Parveen M.D.560 Belmont Ln Carol Stream IL 60188
- Miss Patricia Katherine Merlo D.O.1710 N Randall Rd Elgin IL 60123
- Dr. Navneesh Sharma M.D3 Erie Ct Oak Park IL 60302
- Dr. Margaret H Fruhbauer DO1653 W Congress Pkwy Chicago IL 60612
- Dr. Mrunal Vinodchandra Shah M.D.300 Randall Rd Geneva IL 60134
- Dr. Indu Yogesh Vaidya MD556 E Grant Hwy Marengo IL 60152