Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.
Plastic Surgeon | Facial Plastic Surgery1200 N Northgate Way Seattle WA, 98133
Ludwig A. Allegra, MD practices in Seattle at Northwest Face as a Facial Plastic Surgeon, board certified by American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. Dr. Allegra was invited to joi ...
Education and Training
Tufts Univ Sch of Med, Boston Ma 1978
Tufts University School of Medicine 1978
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
Plastic SurgeryAmerican Board of Plastic SurgeryABPS
- Sleep Apnea
- Sleep Disorders
- Deviated Septum
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
- Univ Wa Med Ctr, Otolaryngology; Rhode Island Hosp-Lifespan, General Surgery; Caritas Carney Hosp, Flexible Or Transitional Year
- Rhode Island Hospital 1979
- University of Washington Affiliated Hospitals 1980
- University of Washington Program
Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.'s Practice location
Seattle, WA 98133Get Direction
Kirkland, WA 98033Get Direction
Seattle, WA 98133Get Direction
Dr. Ludwig A Allegra M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Allegra
Cant get better than this.
- Do I Need DHEA Supplements?
DHEA supplements have a multitude of uses, depending on what the individual wants to improve on or in his or her body. These supplements can be used for building muscles, it can be used as an anti-aging supplement, and it can even be used to aid general health conditions. Yet, what is DHEA? Are DHEA...
- Breast Augmentation: Facts
Breast augmentation, also known as augmentation mammoplasty, is surgical procedure which is done to increase the size of breasts. Breast augmentation is done for females who have small or under-developed breasts. It is also done to correct the asymmetry of breasts that may result from post...
- Reasons Why You Need a Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty: What is it?Blepharoplasty or plastic surgery of the eye is a common surgical operation, which is done to improve the appearance of your eyelids. It is a procedure used to modify the configuration and contour of both the upper and lower eyelids. It is, therefore, done for cosmetic...
- What to Expect After Blepharoplasty
Blepharoplasty, in simple terms, means the surgery of the eyelid(s). It is performed on either the lower or the upper eyelid. Sometimes, blepharoplasty is also performed on both eyelids (the lower and the upper one). The two major reasons people opt for eyelid surgery are:...
- What You Need to Know About Liposuction
What is it?Liposuction is a cosmetic surgery done to remove the excess fat in specific areas of the body. It is a common and well known surgery which had been done throughout the world for decades.This surgery can be done in both males and females. Liposuction removes excess fat over the thighs,...
- Gynecomastia- the Surgery for Man Boobs
What is Gynecomastia?If you are a male and if you have breast development, it is called as gynecomastia. This is a result of an imbalance in the hormones, estrogen and testosterone. Gynecomastia can affect either one or both breasts. Males going through puberty and elderly people can develop...
- Dr. Bryan Charles Mcintosh M.D.12301 Ne 10th Pl Bellevue WA 98005
- Dr. Richard Pierce Rand M.D.1135 116th Ave Ne Bellevue WA 98004
- Dr. Teri Burnett MD121 Lakeside Avenue Seattle WA 98122
- Dr. Sarah Elizabeth Mcmillan M.D.5209 Lake Washington Blvd, Kirkland WA 98033
- Dr. Julie Christine Holding MD1959 Ne Pacific St Seattle WA 98195
- Dr. George Guiho Min M.D.13114 120th Ave Ne Kirkland WA 98034