Dr. Philip Austin is a Dentist practicing in Linn Creek, MO. Dr. Austin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
- Resonance in the renal vasculature evoked by activation of the sympathetic nerves.
- Return to work after heart transplantation: 12-year follow-up.
- Rate of stroke recurrence in patients with primary intracerebral hemorrhage.
- Use of antidepressants among elderly subjects: trends and contributing factors.
- Sex differences and similarities in the management and outcome of stroke patients.
- Measuring population health: correlates of the Health Utilities Index among English and French Canadians.
- The influence of surgical specialty training on the outcomes of elective abdominal aortic aneurysm surgery.
- Development and validation of the Ontario acute myocardial infarction mortality prediction rules.
- The use of the Tobit model for analyzing measures of health status.
- Long-term MI outcomes at hospitals with or without on-site revascularization.
- The sympathetic nervous system's role in regulating blood pressure variability.
- An introduction to multilevel regression models.
- Cross-cultural comparisons of health status in Canada using the Health Utilities Index.
- Dynamic relationship between sympathetic nerve activity and renal blood flow: a frequency domain approach.
- Relationship between annual volume of patients treated by admitting physician and mortality after acute myocardial infarction.
Dr. Philip Cody Austin D.M.D.'s Practice location
Linn Creek, MO 65052Get Direction
Dr. Philip Cody Austin D.M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is a Yeast Infection?
Candidiasis is a type of fungal infection resulting from overgrowth of the yeast genus, Candida. The most predominant species in this genus is Candida albicans. The yeast survives in different parts of our body, including the skin, genitals, throat, and mouth. Growth of these organisms commonly...
- The 3 Biggest Threats to Your Teeth
Teeth can last a lifetime if they are properly cared for. However, different factors can influence the appearance and quality of your teeth over time. Chips, fractures, and broken teethChipping and fracturing teeth occurs when one bites on something very hard, like a popcorn kernel or stale bread....
- 8 Helpful Tips to Protect Tooth Enamel
Enamel, the hard coating on the surface of the teeth, is designed to last long even though wear and tear occurs throughout one's lifetime. “This is the hardest substance in the body," says Leslie Seldin, DDS, a spokesperson for the American Dental Association. There are a number of ways by which...
- What is a Tooth Abscess?
A tooth abscess refers to the accumulation of pus caused by a bacterial infection at the root of the tooth or between the tooth and gum. Abscess at the tip of the root is known as periapical abscess, while those found in the gums are referred to as periodontal abscesses. Tooth abscesses should be...
- Is There an Ideal Teeth Whitening Product?
Normally, teeth are yellowish in color and are rarely pure white. As white teeth are a popular demand, more and more products have hit the market, claiming to whiten teeth. This includes whitening tooth-pastes, gels, rinses, strips and trays. Teeth whitening is recommended for people with healthy...
- Are Dental Crowns Useful?
What is Dental Crowns?A dental crown, or a tooth crown, is a tooth-shaped sleeve, or cap, made of porcelain or metal, that is placed over the tooth. Crowns are utilized to restore the shape and size of a tooth. When implanted properly, the porcelain caps cover the crown of the tooth that is visible...
- Crystal Marie Strickler DDS246 East Highway 54 Camdenton MO 65020
- Michael H Otradovec DDS1497 N Highway 5 Camdenton MO 65020
- Alan Craig Wallace DDS1497 N Highway 5 Camdenton MO 65020
- Evan K Connell DDS1497 N Highway 5 Camdenton MO 65020
- Vernon Dale Mcelwee DDS1497 N Highway 5 Camdenton MO 65020
- Mr. Bobby Wayne Austin DDS246 E Hwy 54 Camdenton MO 65020