Dr. Keith Jones is a Chiropractor practicing in Scottsville, KY. Dr. Jones specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating conditions associated with the neuromusculoskeletal system, while improving each patients functionality and quality of life. Conditions treated include sciatica, neck pain, and arthritis pain, among many others. Dr. Jones seeks to reduce pain and discomfort through manipulation and adjustment of the spine.
Dr. Keith A Jones D.C.'s Practice location
Scottsville, KY 42164Get Direction
RUSSELLVILLE, KY 42276Get Direction
Dr. Keith A Jones D.C.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- What Is Sciatica?
What is sciatica?Lower back pain is a very common condition that is often incorrectly managed. Back pain is a challenge in itself since it demands medical support and is a leading source of social, psychological, and physical disabilities. The majority of back pains are self-limiting and simple,...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Sanda Crnkic D.C.165 Natchez Trace Bowling Green KY 42103
- Dr. Brad James Hagan D.C.429 Highway 52 Byp W Lafayette TN 37083
- Miss Amie C Clark D.C.351 Pascoe Blvd. Bowling Green KY 42104
- Kevin James Gocha D.C.307 Church St Lafayette TN 37083
- Dr. Janice Marie Bloink D.C.200 E Locust St Scottsville KY 42164
- Dr. Abdol Ghayoumi D.C.1074 Pedigo Way Bowling Green KY 42103