Dr. Carmen Paez de mendoza is a prosthodontist practicing in Carmel, IN. Dr. Paez de mendoza specializes in the restoration and replacement of teeth. Prosthodontists maintain oral function, comfort and the appearance and health either with the natural teeth or the replacement of missing ones with maxillofacial tissues and artificial substances.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Carmen Yamily Paez de mendoza's Practice location
Carmel, IN 46033Get Direction
INDIANAPOLIS, IN 46202Get Direction
Carmen Yamily Paez de mendoza's reviewsWrite Review
- Tonsil Research Shows Promising Results for Lymphomas and Autoimmune Diseases
So, what does this mean exactly? Two scientists were studying at Australian National University (ANU) and discovered that particles once thought to only exist within the neurons of the brain also exist within the immune system. The immune system as a whole does an amazing job of targeting pathogens,...
- Braxton-Hicks vs. Real Contractions
Braxton-Hicks contractionsBraxton-Hicks contractions are contractions in the uterus that can occur before real contractions, usually in the third trimester but can begin in the second trimester, too. They are named after John Braxton Hicks, an English physician who described these contractions in...
- Reasons Why You Would Need Laser Eye Surgery
Fast on the heels of FDA approval, the passage of nearly two decades has seen Lasik eye surgery (laser in situ keratomileusis), assuming the number one spot in elective surgical procedures opted by the American public. Lasik has redefined eye care by surgically reshaping the cornea of the eye in...
- Trump Administration Reduces Fines for Negligence in Nursing Homes
The Obama Administration saw a lot of improvement when it came to easier access to medical services, especially for low-income households. In the past, those who could not afford insurance, and much less expensive medical procedures, had a harsh reality of the unforgiving medical system in years...
- How Is Leukemia Diagnosed?
Leukemia in its early stages may present no signs or symptoms, as these only appear when the leukemia cells have taken over a large number of normal blood cells. A person with leukemia is very lucky indeed if early-stage detection occurs incidentally, through a routine blood test or one done for...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Gary Lee Plymale D.D.S.1121 W Michigan St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Donald Rex Schmitt D.D.S.1121 W. Michigan St. Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. Ammar C. Louly DDS9602 E Washington St Indianapolis IN 46229
- Dr. Parul Agarwal D.D.S, M.S.D1121 W Michigan St Indianapolis IN 46202
- Dr. John Russell Phelps D.D.S., M.S.D.9011 N Meridian St Indianapolis IN 46260
- Dr. Suteera T Hovijitra DDS3750 Guion Rd Indianapolis IN 46222