Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.
Neurologist | Neurology9000 Franklin Square Dr Rosedale MD, 21237
Dr. Jerold Fleishman practices Neuropathology in Rosedale, MD. Dr. Fleishman studies, evaluates, diagnoses, and treats conditions that affect the nervous system. Neuropathologists are trained to fully understand and treat such conditions as Alzheimers disease and Parkinsons disease.
Education and Training
St. George's University School of Medicine 1982
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Neck Pain
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Multiple Sclerosis (ms)
- Vascular Disease
Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.'s Practice location
Rosedale, MD 21237Get Direction
Dr. Jerold H Fleishman M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Fleishman
- Amy Schumer's Shares How Multiple Sclerosis Rocked Her Family
Amy Schumer is one of America’s favorite comedy actresses, but it is not all fun and games off camera.Amy has come out a couple times, through her book and through social media, to share a bit about her experience having a parent with multiple sclerosis (MS).As adult children, we usually reach a...
- How Michael J. Fox Feels About His Own Parkinson’s Symptoms
AARP, a non-profit organization, sat down with Michael J. Fox, who is not only known for his work on television and films like Back to the future, but also as a patient-advocate for Parkinson's disease. In the interview, Fox helped AARP learn more about the disease, even by answering some of their...
- Know What Is Epilepsy with Generalized Seizures
Epilepsy is a known neurological condition characterized by seizures. These seizures are the result of intense electrical activity in the brain. When this abnormal brain activity happens in one area of the brain, it is called a partial seizure. However, when they occur in the entire brain, it is now...
- The Most Common Misconceptions About Multiple Sclerosis
What is multiple sclerosis (MS)?Multiple sclerosis (MS) is a complex disease, which affects the central nervous system, which is made up of the brain and spinal cord along with optic nerves. Multiple sclerosis is not a terminal illness but a lifelong medical condition. Moreover, MS is neither...
- Hospital Outcomes Proven to Be Worse for Dementia Patients
Patients with delirium or dementia have inferior treatment during hospital stays, a large population study from the University of Stirling shows. Professor Emma Reynish, the study’s author and lead researcher, uncovered markedly different results in outcomes.“People who are admitted to hospital...
- How Is Stroke Diagnosed?
A stroke is often diagnosed by conducting physical examination tests and studying brain images produced during scans. Your doctor will try to find all the information regarding the symptoms of stroke. In addition, the doctor will carry out a number of tests to ascertain if you have a stroke. The...
- Dr. Maria Ionita MD9000 Franklin Square Drive Rosedale Maryland 21237
- Dr. John Morris M.D.22 S Greene St Baltimore MD 21201
- Dr. Guy M Mckhann M.D.1800 Orleans St Baltimore MD 21287
- Dr. Harvey B Pats M.D.2 Colgate Dr Forest Hill MD 21050
- Dr. Mohammed Y Pathan MD3421 Benson Ave Halethorpe MD 21227
- Dr. Jason David Rosenberg MD4940 Eastern Ave Baltimore MD 21224