Dr. Rahul Gupta is an endodonist practicing in Garden City, NY. Dr. Gupta is a specialist dentist, focusing on tooth pain, root canals and other issues related to the interior part of the tooth. Endodonists can diagnose problems and perform procedures to fix them. Treatment from an endodonist can often save a diseased tooth. Root canal treatment is one of the most common procedures performed by an endodonist.
Rahul Gupta, DDS's Expert Contributions
There can be many causes as to why your old root canal tooth may be hurting. The first thing that you should do, is see your general dentist for a consult on the tooth. READ MORE
Everyone is different. All cases are different. If you are not getting any relief in your gums, go back to your dentist for an evaluation. READ MORE
Professional Society Memberships
- American Dental Association, New York State Dental Association, Nassau County Dental Society, American Association of Endodontics
Rahul Gupta, DDS's Practice location
Garden City, NY 11530Get Direction
Patchogue, NY 11772Get Direction
Rahul Gupta, DDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gupta
- Why Being Optimistic Is Essential For the Fight Against Lupus
When you have a chronic illness, it is so difficult to be positive. If you are in the middle of a lupus flare-up, it is normal to feel as if your life is at an end. However, allowing yourself to be negative all the time will cause lupus symptoms to be activated by the stress you create.Maintaining a...
- What is Sinusitis? Get the Facts
The sinuses are four interconnected hollow spaces within the cranial bones of the face. These airy cavities exist as mirror opposites on either side of the nose and under the forehead. They are lined with mucus-secreting epithelium and thin hair-like growths called cilia. Acute infection,...
- What Are the Signs and Symptoms of Multiple Myeloma?
Multiple myeloma may not show any signs during the early stages called smoldering or asymptomatic multiple myeloma. It is only after a blood or urine test that it can be diagnosed. However, as time goes by, a lot of problems and complications associated with multiple myeloma will start to show....
- Is Meningitis Contagious?
Caused by bacteria and viruses, meningitis is an inflammation (swelling) of the protective membranes covering the brain and spinal cord known as the meninges. The inflammation is usually caused by an infection of the fluid surrounding the brain and spinal cord. It can develop as a result of injury,...
- Can Music Really Be A Therapy for Muscular Dystrophy?
Ally Craig's storyThe Avant-punk group Bug Prentice has a member of the band who is very unique. He is a guitarist, singer, and songwriter in Oxford, and he also has muscular dystrophy. He uses a wheelchair and still plays the guitar. Instead of standing with his guitar strapped to his waist, Ally...
- How to Prepare for Cataract Surgery
The normal process of aging is the leading cause of cataracts. The eye’s lens slowly loses its clarity and gets cloudy as we age. As a result, the quality of vision decreases. Cataract surgery is recommended when your life’s quality starts to suffer.It is important to know how to prepare...
- Dr. Ashish Sahasra DMD400 S Oyster Bay Rd Hicksville NY 11801
- Dr. Hannah Han D.D.S.119 W 57TH ST STE 700 NEW YORK NY 10019
- Dr. Albert L. Granger DDS1103 Stewart Ave Garden City NY 11530
- Stella Carollo-Roit5847 Francis Lewis Blvd Oakland Gardens NY 11364
- Dr. Steven D. Kaplan D.M.D.119 W 57th St New York New York 10019
- Dr. Marcus D Johnson DDS, MSD30 East 40th Street New York New York 10016