Dr. Charles Chow, BSEE, DDS, MSc
Dentist10100 Beechnut St Suite 110 Houston TX, 77072
Dr. Charles Chow is a Dentist practicing in Houston, TX. Dr. Chow specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Charles Chow, BSEE, DDS, MSc's Practice location
Houston, TX 77072Get Direction
Dr. Charles Chow, BSEE, DDS, MSc's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Chow
- Most Common Causes of Bad Breath
Bad breath, medically known as halitosis, is an indicator of poor dental hygiene, but may also result from other health issues. The types of food you eat and your lifestyle habits strongly affect your breath. If you eat foods with strong odors, it is only normal that it changes the smell of your...
- Healthy Teeth for a Healthy Life
Dentists suggest that infection and inflammation of the oral cavity correlates with other medical conditions, like a heart attack or dementia, and can cause serious health concerns over a period of time. Although the causes and effects between oral health and health conditions are not yet...
- The Link Between Rheumatoid Arthritis and Gum Disease
Many diseases interact with rheumatoid arthritis, causing concern for patients and their families. Common diseases that have high comorbidity rates with rheumatoid arthritis are other autoimmune disorders. Lupus is an example of a disorder that might be correlated. Other diseases frequently...
- Floss Your Teeth the Right Way
Alla Wheeler, RDH, MPA, associate professor of the Dental Hygiene Program at the New York University School of Dentistry, says that since the results of flossing are not immediate, most people do not think that the technique actually works.In reality, this is the best technique, as it does...
- When Should I Replace My Toothbrush?
A toothbrush is not as clean as we think, and harbors more than 100 million bacteria, according to researchers at the University of Manchester in England. This includes E. coli bacteria, which cause diarrhea, and staphylococci bacteria, which cause skin infections. “This condition is the same as...
- Sleep Apnea CPAP Machine: Gel, Cleaner, and Price
Sleep apnea is a sleep breathing disorder. It is characterized by repetitive pauses in breathing, which may occur several times per hour and may last for 10 seconds. It is usually a chronic condition. It results in poor sleep quality and excessive sleepiness in daytime. The most common type is...
- Stephen S. Wolters D.D.S.10777 Westheimer Houston TX 77042
- Dr. Mulikat Adetosoye DMD20710 Westheimer Pkwy Katy Texas 77450
- Sang Pil Yu1799 Fry Road Katy Texas 77449
- Dr. Ricardo Tomei DMD5115 Buffalo Speedway Houston TX 77005
- Dr. Kenneth Lepow DDS, DMD, PA9125 West Rd Houston TX 77064
- Dr. Sally Abouassaf DDS9111 Farm to Market Rd 723 Richmond Texas 77406