Gilbert Hansen is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Patrick Afb, FL. Hansen specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Hansen participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Northwestern University The Feinberg School of Medicine 1986
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
Family MedicineAmerican Board of Family MedicineABFM
- Usaf Sch Aerospace Med, General Preventive Medicine; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Family Medicine; Univ Tn Grad Sch Of Med, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Gilbert Ray Hansen M.D.'s Practice location
Patrick Afb, FL 32925Get Direction
Dr. Gilbert Ray Hansen M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Are Vaccines Safe for My Baby Under All Circumstances?
Are there any circumstances under which vaccination of young children is forbidden?There are particular conditions when the immunization of your child, unfortunately, cannot be performed. If all terms and conditions are followed accordingly, complications are avoidable. These are the circumstances...
- Occupational Therapy and Mental Health
Mental disabilities require a radically different approach from physical disabilities. For a fact, they are serious and can harm the individual’s social and mental development, but more importantly, most of them cannot be cured.Which mental health problems are addressed by occupational...
- Learn the Signs of Autism
As a parent, it is very critical that you check the heath status of your child regularly. Autism in children can be detected as early as 18 months old. However, the condition can still be treated if discovered later in life. Children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD) have unique characteristics...
- Dr. Kevin Wallace MDPO Box 50982 Sarasota Florida 34232
- Dr. Lauren E Romeo MD1698 W Hibiscus Blvd Melbourne FL 32901
- Krishna S Vara M.D395 S WICKHAM RD W.MELBOURNE FL 32904
- Dr. Nitin M Hate MD5540 Hansel Ave Orlando FL 32809
- Dr. Stephen Hugh Macdonald DO1051 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901
- Dr. Michael Joseph Macdonald DO1350 S Hickory St Melbourne FL 32901