Dr. Kenneth Shon Snell MD
Pathologist | Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD, 57105
Dr. Kenneth Snell is a pathologist practicing in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Snell is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Snell can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Snell may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
University of South Alabama College of Medicine 1995
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Univ Of Nc Hosps, Forensic Pathology; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology; Univ Of So Al Hosps, Internal Medicine
Dr. Kenneth Shon Snell MD's Practice location
Sioux Falls, SD 57105Get Direction
Dr. Kenneth Shon Snell MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Snell
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- What Is Prostate Cancer: Get the Facts
Cancer has become one of the most dangerous infections in the world. Various medical researches have shown that cancer problems have increased drastically over the last few weeks. These infections have posed a big threat to the community since most of them require serious treatment. The treatment is...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Are There Vaccines Available For Cholera?
What Is Cholera?Cholera is an infectious disease that affects mostly the intestines, but causes complications to the rest of the body. Once a person suffers from cholera, the first parts of the body to be affected are the intestines. It is an infection caused by a bacteria known as the Vibrio...
- Is Shingles Contagious? How Do You Get Shingles?
Shingles is a contagious viral infection that is caused by the varicella zoster virus, the same virus that causes chickenpox. This virus affects a particular nerve section, causing painful rashes on the skin connected to that particular nerve. The rash normally appears in a form of a band on any...
- Dr. Michael R Koch MD1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Michael Charles Geis M.D.1305 W 18th St Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Karl Gregory Peterson M.D.3013 W Spruceleigh Ct Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Lauren Marie Murer M.D.1301 S CLIFF AVE STE 700 SIOUX FALLS SD 57105
- Dr. Diane Coppock Sneed M.D.1301 S Cliff Ave Sioux Falls SD 57105
- Dr. Steven P Olson M.D.1301 South Cliff Avenue Sioux Falls SD 57105