Dr. Johanna Lynn Olson MD
Adolescent Specialist | Adolescent Medicine4650 W Sunset Blvd Ms# 2 Los Angeles CA, 90027
Johanna Olson, MD is an Adolescent Medicine physician specializing in the care of transgender youth, gender variant children, youth with HIV, and chronic pain. Board certified in Pediatrics and Adolescent ...
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Children'S Hosp Orange Co, Pediatrics
- Chldrns Hosp Of Orange County
Dr. Johanna Lynn Olson MD's Practice location
Los Angeles, CA 90027Get Direction
Dr. Johanna Lynn Olson MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Olson
- Chronic Pelvic Pain and Cross-sensitization
Conditions like irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) and overactive bladder, both of which causes chronic pain in the pelvic region, are often found to occur together. A new study has revealed some of the facts that may explain why this happens. Chronic pain results when the pain is ongoing, whether...
- Sprained Ribs: What You Need to Know
The ribs form a cage-like structure that helps protect the heart and lungs against injuries. There are 24 ribs in the human body with 12 ribs on each side. Rib injuries can affect the lungs or heart if treatment is not given in a timely manner. What is a sprained rib?A sprained rib is also called...
- Reasons Why You Need Occupational Therapy
Our days go by with daily occupations. These occupations represent who we really are in life. Different occupations performed daily may include different roles like being a husband, wife, parent, child, football player, tennis player, an actor, musician, doctor, firefighter, etc. Our occupations...
- The History of Celiac Disease
What is celiac disease?A gluten-free diet is a must for people with celiac disease, which is an autoimmune disorder that can get triggered by gluten. Gluten is a protein that is usually found in foods such as wheat, rye, and barley. When people with celiac disease ingest this protein, damage to the...
- Understanding Peripheral Neuropathy in Adult Lupus Patients
Systemic Lupus Erythematosus (SLE) is an autoimmune disease that has been affecting millions of people, both young and old worldwide. Numerous studies about this disease have been conducted by different academic, pharmaceutical, and medical organizations. Over the course of continuous and extensive...
- Treatments for Mononucleosis
There exist many symptoms that make the mononucleosis disease similar to other diseases, which makes it very difficult to distinguish it from other infections. Doctors administer treatment of the patient by giving him or her a physical test. This annual test checks out the patient's medical history....
- Dr. Marvin Eric Belzer MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Richard George Mackenzie MD4650 W Sunset Blvd Los Angeles CA 90027
- Dr. Daniel N Scaff M.D.960 E GREEN ST STE 168 PASADENA CA 91106
- Dr. Duc Van Nguyen M.D.8748 Valley Blvd Rosemead CA 91770
- Mrs. Judith Gaye Weiner M.D.8920 Wilshire Blvd Beverly Hills CA 90211
- Dr. Frangis Karamedin M.D.3621 Martin Luther King Jr Blvd Lynwood CA 90262