Dr. Carter Freiburg is a vascular surgeon practicing in Burlington, VT. Dr. Freiburg specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Freiburg diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
Education and Training
Loyola Univ of Chicago Stritch Sch of Med, Maywood Il 2003
Loyola University Chicago Stritch School of Medicine 2003
SurgeryAmerican Board of SurgeryABS
- Varicose Veins
- Venous Insufficiency
- Cerebrovascular Disease
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (dvt)
- Leg Ulcer
- Vascular Disease
- Permanent Removal Of Ingrown Toenails
- Fletcher Allen Hlth Care, General Surgery
Dr. Carter Bolton Freiburg M.D.'s Practice location
Burlington, VT 05401Get Direction
Bel Air, MD 21014Get Direction
Dr. Carter Bolton Freiburg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Specialists Treat Varicose Veins?
Veins that are twisted, engorged and noticeable are referred as varicose veins. They normally form in the legs, although they can also develop anywhere on the body. This condition is frequent. The signs and symptoms of varicose veins are not many. Mild, skin ulcers and blood clots can arise from...
- Decubitus Ulcers or Pressure Ulcers: What Are They?
Decubitus ulcers or pressure ulcers, more commonly known as bedsores, are open wounds on your skin due to the prolonged pressure applied to the area. These ulcers occur mostly over the bony prominences such as the hips, tailbone, ankle, and heels. Bedsores are a frequent condition experienced by...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- How Can I Improve Varicose Veins?
Varicose veins can affect your self esteem, since they are distressing and painful. These veins can develop anywhere in the body, although the legs are commonly affected. They are usually twisted, swollen and deep purple or blue in color.When blood starts accumulating in the veins as a result of...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Dr. Craig A Nachbauer M.D.54 West Twin Oaks Terrace South Burlington VT 05403
- Dr. Andrew Carl Stanley MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Julie Ellen Adams MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Deanna L Nelson MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Georg Steinthorsson MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Daniel Joseph Bertges MD111 Colchester Ave Burlington VT 05401