Dr. Francis Le is a cardiologist practicing in Huntersville, NC. Dr. Le specializes in diagnosing, monitoring, and treating diseases or conditions of the heart and blood vessels and the cardiovascular system. These conditions include heart attacks, heart murmurs, coronary heart disease, and hypertension. Dr. Le also practices preventative medicine, helping patients maintain a heart-healthy life.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
- Parasympathetic effects on heart rate recovery after exercise.
- Assessment of parasympathetic reactivation after exercise.
- Developmental effects of d-sotalol on anterograde and retrograde atrioventricular conduction in the rabbit.
- Changes in atrioventricular conduction properties with refractory-period modulation.
- McGaw Med Ctr Of Northwestern, Cardiovascular Diseases; Boston Medical Center, Internal Medicine
Dr. Francis Kiet Le M.D.'s Practice location
Huntersville, NC 28078Get Direction
Miramar Beach, FL 32550Get Direction
PANAMA CITY, FL 32405Get Direction
Request An Appointment With Dr. Francis Kiet Le M.D. | Cardiologist | Interventional Cardiology
Please note that this request is not considered final until you receive email notification confirming the details.
In the event the doctor is not yet registered with FindaTopDoc, we will contact the office on your behalf in an effort to secure your appointment.
Dr. Francis Kiet Le M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Le
- What Is Tachypnea?
Introduction Tachypnea is a medical term, which means rapid and shallow breathing. This condition is often confused with hyperventilation, which is another type of abnormal breathing that is characterized by rapid but deep breathing. Both conditions are caused by carbon dioxide buildup in the...
- Can Low Blood Pressure be Serious?
Blood pressure lower than 90/60 mm of Hg is referred to as low blood pressure, or hypotension. The first number is the measure of pressure in the arteries when the heart beats and fills blood in them. The second number is the pressure in the arteries when the heart is at rest between two beats. In...
- Breathlessness: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction An unpleasant sensation of rapid breathing or difficulty breathing is known as breathlessness. People sometimes complain of feeling winded, puffed, or out of breath. Medically, it is called as dyspnea. Breathing may hurt and the person may feel tightness in the chest. It is normal to...
- Nuts and your heart: Eating nuts for heart health
Whether roasted or raw, walnuts are the best nuts and have an abundance of heart healthy nutrients. In a recent study, researchers compared the amount of polyphenols — the powerful antioxidants — in nine types of roasted and raw nuts. They also measured the amount of these antioxidants in two...
- Congestive Cardiac Failure: What is Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT)?
Do you want to know what Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy (CRT) is? Do you know exactly how your heart functions? It works in a rhythm. It beats 60 to 100 times per minute, and when it beats, it pumps oxygenated blood to your whole body. When the heart relaxes immediately after each beat, impure...
- Ovary Removal Does Not Raise Your Risk for Heart Disease
A review of data from a major women’s health study failed to find a significant association between ovary removal during a hysterectomy and an increased risk of heart disease. This is in contrast to the results published from another large study that reported that the risk of heart disease...
- Dr. Betty S. Kim M.D.2222 N Nevada Ave Colorado Springs CO 80907
- Dr. Daniel Israel Sugarman M.D.134 Medical Park Rd Mooresville NC 28117
- Dr. Cheryl Anne Russo MD10344 Park Rd Charlotte NC 28210
- Dr. Thomas Vincent Johnson MD197 Piedmont Blvd Rock Hill SC 29732
- Dr. Anthony R Arn MD2555 Court Dr Gastonia NC 28054
- Dr. Eric Jerome Schmidt MD1100 Reid Pkwy Richmond IN 47374