Dr. Robert Ira Gelb M.D.
Hand Surgeon | Hand Surgery332 Santa Fe Dr Suite 110 Encinitas CA, 92024
Dr. Robert Gelb is a hand surgeon practicing in Encinitas, CA. Dr. Gelb specializes in caring for hand, wrist and forearm problems without the option of surgery unless necessary. Many hand surgeons are also experts in diagnosing and caring for shoulder and elbow problems and tend to suggest non-surgical treatments such as hand therapy or physical therapy.
Education and Training
New York Med Coll- Valhalla Ny 1980
New York Medical College 1980
Orthopaedic SurgeryAmerican Board of Orthopaedic SurgeryABOS- Surgery of the Hand
- Trigger Finger
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Ganglion Cyst
- Thos Jefferson Univ Hosp, Hand Surgery Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, Orthopedic Surgery Ny Med Coll/Met Hosp Ctr, General Surgery
- Cooper Hospital-University Medical Center Program
Dr. Robert Ira Gelb M.D.'s Practice location
Encinitas, CA 92024Get Direction
Dr. Robert Ira Gelb M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Gelb
- What is an Internal Hemorrhoid?
Hemorrhoids result from the application of pressure in the anus and rectum.Hemorrhoids can be either internal or external, depending on their location. Internal hemorrhoids are located deep in the rectum, far from where anyone can observe. Internal hemorrhoids may go undetected or even be...
- Nurse Opens A Cannabis Clinic for Chronic Pain Patients
Chronic pain is an epidemic in America, and is one of the main reasons Americans go to the doctor or emergency rooms and clinics. To alleviate their pain, many Americans have turned to opioid medications, but after all the reports on how addictive opiates are, chronic pain patients are looking...
- What Does it Mean if I Have Blood in My Urine?
Waking up to the sight of reddish discharge in your urine can be disconcerting to nearly anyone. However, nine out of ten times there is nothing severe to worry about. Though this is the case, there is always a chance that you might be observing a visible symptom of a serious underlying...
- What Could Lightheadedness Mean?
What is Lightheadedness?Older adults commonly complain about feeling woozy, lightheaded, or a little faint.The reason may not be something dangerous, but still, if you feel lightheaded, it is better to be careful. Serious injuries due to a fall can result due to lightheadedness even though there...
- What is HIV: Get the Facts
Over the course of our four million or so years of evolution, we humans have developed a highly-specialized immune system that is quite a warrior in combating infections. We are bombarded daily by bacterial and viral pathogens which have the potential to cause us serious illness, but, completely...
- Reasons Why You Need Carpal Tunnel Surgery
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a tingling, numbness, or weakness in the hands due to pressure on the Median nerve that is located in the wrist. Whenever you are faced with this challenge, you will be in discomfort after it progresses into the later stages. This is a condition that arises from stress...
- Dr. Dori Neill Cage M.D.8008 Frost St San Diego CA 92123
- Dr. David Lee Daugherty M.D.3998 Vista Way Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Richard A.k. Chaffoo M.D.9850 Genesee Ave La Jolla CA 92037
- Dr. Andrew P Hartman M.D.3905 Waring Rd Oceanside CA 92056
- Dr. Gregory M Alberton M.D.2929 HEALTH CENTER DR SAN DIEGO CA 92123
- Dr. Enass Eskander Rickards M.D.4130 La Jolla Village Dr La Jolla CA 92037