Dr. Natalie Earl is an ear, nose, and throat doctor treating patients in Bethesda, Maryland, and the surrounding communities. She operates out of the Feldman E.N.T. Group and holds certification from ...
Education and Training
Pennsylvania State University College of Medicine 2001
OtolaryngologyAmerican Board of OtolaryngologyABOto
- Hearing Loss
- Sleep Apnea
- Ear Infection
- Ear Wax
- Obstructive Sleep Apnea (osa)
Dr. Natalie A Earl M.D.'s Practice location
Chevy Chase, MD 20815Get Direction
Bethesda, MD 20889Get Direction
Dr. Natalie A Earl M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Earl
- Is There a Relationship Between Autism and Vaccinations?
What the research showsSeveral studies have been carried out among children and adults to try and establish if there really is a link between the two, but the largest of them all was recently published in the Journal of the American Medical Association.The study was conducted to establish any link...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. Bill Petit, Only Survivor of Brutal Slaying of Family, Honors Wife with MS Foundation
Bill Petit, the lone survivor in the brutal home invasion that left his entire family dead, has come into the spotlight lately as he considers running for office. He explains that the heartbreak never really does go away, but it does get easier. He says, "I used to have gut wrenching weeks in a...
- Questions You Should Be Asking Your Doctor
IntroductionAlthough doctors have the best intentions, it does not always mean that they will perfectly recognize their patient’s greatest need. For this reason, patients also need to take an active role when it comes to communicating with their doctor.One of the best ways to make sure that...
- What Is Pyrexia: Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Introduction Pyrexia is the medical term for fever, in which the human body temperature rises above the average normal (37 degrees Celsius or 98.6 degrees Fahrenheit). Pyrexia is one of the most common symptoms of numerous medical conditions.There are multiple factors can affect the normal body...
- Anemia Symptoms
What is anemia?Anemia occurs when there are low levels of red blood cells (RBCs) in the body. Red blood cells are the ones that carry oxygen all over the body. So when a person's RBC count is lower than normal, it means that there is not enough oxygen in the blood, causing symptoms of anemia, such...
- Dr. Craig Roger Dufresne M.D., F.A.C.S.5530 WISCONSIN AVE CHEVY CHASE MD 20815
- Dr. Paul S. Thesiger M.D.5530 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Mr. Todd A Goodglick MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Mr. Howard S Weiss MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Neil F Martin MD5454 Wisconsin Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815
- Dr. Stephane Corriveau M.D.8401 Connecticut Ave Chevy Chase MD 20815