Dr. Lisa Forrest practices Emergency Medicine in Kalamazoo, MI. Dr. Forrest assesses patients who seek immediate medical attention at any time of day or night. Emergency Medicine Physicians are trained to efficiently work with each patient and situation no matter how acute or life-threatening. Dr. Forrest examines patients, determines means of testing, diagnoses conditions, and decides the best treatment methods.
Education and Training
Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine 1984
Emergency MedicineAmerican Board of Emergency MedicineABEM
- Clarian Methodist Hosp Of Indi, Emergency Medicine
- Mercy St Vincent Medical Center/Mercy Health Partners Program
Dr. Lisa Wagner Forrest MD's Practice location
Kalamazoo, MI 49008Get Direction
Dr. Lisa Wagner Forrest MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Forrest
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- Influenza B: What You Need to Know
Influenza Influenza, also commonly called as the flu, is a highly contagious respiratory infection caused by viruses, particularly influenza A or influenza B. These viruses usually infect the throat, nose, and lungs. Although the flu causes mild symptoms in most people, it can also cause severe...
- Chikungunya Fever: Symptoms, Treatment, and Prevention
Introduction Chikungunya is a viral infection that is transmitted by mosquitoes. The chikungunya virus causes a sudden onset of fever along with severe joint pain. The illness is not considered as contagious, but in rare instances, the virus can get transmitted through contact with a person's...
- What Is Reye's Syndrome: Causes and Treatments
What is Reye’s syndrome?Reye's syndrome is a rare but serious condition that can cause swelling of the liver and brain. Even though this condition can occur at any age, it is mostly reported to affect children and teenagers, especially those who are trying to recover from viral infections, such as...
What is lightheadedness?Lightheadedness or feeling faint may not always be a cause for concern. However, it may also indicate an underlying health problem and can increase the risk of falling and fall-related injuries. If you feel lightheaded, drink water or fluids containing electrolytes and take...
- Leukocyte Esterase Test
Leukocyte Esterase Urine TestLeukocyte esterase (LE) is an esterase produced by white blood cells (WBCs) or leukocytes. A leukocyte esterase test is a urine test used to detect the presence of white blood cells and other health conditions associated with infection.Normally, leukocyte esterase...
- Dr. Gerald Alan Friedman M.D.13326 N Boulevard St Vicksburg MI 49097
- Dr. Gina Marie Jiamboi MD1521 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Vicky Lynn Norris DO1850 Whites Rd Kalamazoo MI 49008
- Dr. Millard Doster MD1535 Gull Rd Kalamazoo MI 49048
- Dr. Robert William Wierenga MD1215 E Michigan Ave Lansing MI 48909
- Dr. John Wierdsma D.O.125 S Kalamazoo Mall Kalamazoo MI 49007