Dr. Ayesha Ahmad is a pediatrician practicing in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Ahmad is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Ahmad diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Ahmad can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Allama Iqbal Med Coll- Univ Of Punjab- Lahore- Pakistan 1991
Duke University School of Medicine 1999
Aga Khan University Medical College 1991
Medical GeneticsAmerican Board of Medical GeneticsABMG
- Birth Defects
- U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Geriatric Medicine-Internal Medicine; U Hosp-Suny Hlth Sci Ctr, Internal Medicine
- Duke University Med Center
Dr. Ayesha Ahmad MD's Practice location
Ann Arbor, MI 48109Get Direction
Dr. Ayesha Ahmad MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Gastroenteritis in Children: Signs of Dehydration
Gastroenteritis is an intestinal infection that is caused by poorly prepared foods, contaminated water, etc. It can cause diarrhea, nausea, headache, and vomiting.What causes it?Gastro is caused by viruses. They include:• Rotavirus• AdenovirusHow is the gastroenteritis virus passed?Children can...
- Is Syphilis Curable?
Syphilis is a venereal disease caused by the bacterium Treponema pallidum. It is sexually transmitted and takes second place among the most dangerous STDs after HIV. It has four stages, among which primary and secondary are the most infectious. It is also transmitted from an infected pregnant...
- The Health Benefits of Vitamin A
Vitamin A is a group of fat soluble vitamins that plays a major role in the function of our immune system as well as in vision and cellular communication. Vitamin A serves several important functions that help us to maintain a healthy body. It is important in helping to keep our eyesight,...
- What Is ADHD: Get the Facts
Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder often referred to as ADHS is a detrimental brain condition characterized by a continuous pattern of impulsivity, inattention or hyperactivity. All these symptoms interrupt the patient’s developmental growth:...
- Cow Milk Formula Helps Babies to Gain Weight
According to a study, infants who were fed on cow’s milk formula gained weight more quickly, when compared to infants who were fed on protein hydrolysate formulas. Protein hydrolysate formulas, or hypoallergenic formulas, are meant for children who have problems digesting certain proteins. The...
- New Studies Look for Signs of Autism Before Birth
For many years medical providers have primarily relied on analyses of a child’s behavior in order to diagnose autism. While the behavioral differences between a child with autism and a neurotypical child are sufficient to provide a diagnosis, it can be a lengthy process. At a young age, behavioral...
- Dr. Brenda J. Kitchen MD1500 East Medical Center Drive Ann Arbor Michigan 48109
- Dr. Stephanie L Goodson MD8001 Challis Rd Brighton MI 48116
- Dr. Matthew Jason Greenhawt MD, MBA24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Jamie Thompson MD24 Frank Lloyd Wright Dr Ann Arbor MI 48105
- Dr. Nancy Anastasi M.D.49650 Cherry Hill Rd Canton MI 48187
- Dr. Matthew Waier M.D.3100 E Eisenhower Pkwy Ann Arbor MI 48108