Dr. Margaret Thompson Marion DO
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist)330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA, 30165
Dr. Margaret Marion is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Rome, GA. Dr. Marion specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Marion can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Marion can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2003
- Menstrual Cramps
- Medical College of Georgia Program
Dr. Margaret Thompson Marion DO's Practice location
Rome, GA 30165Get Direction
Dr. Margaret Thompson Marion DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Marion
- What Are the Treatments for Fibroids?
In most cases, fibroids will not show clear symptoms. However, if you suspect that you have fibroids, go and see your doctor immediately. He/she will recommend the best treatment option to counter your fibroids. Before administering any treatment, your doctor will consider the following things:...
- Treatments for Bronchitis During Pregnancy
Although bronchitis can be a harmful illness to those who suffer from it, pregnant women may be more severely affected by the symptoms of bronchitis. Bronchitis can cause fetal complications for pregnant women who require constant oxygen levels to stay healthy. Since pregnancy weakens women's...
- Hot Flashes and Women's Health
Hot flashes are one of the most common symptoms of menopause and perimenopause. It is also commonly seen in women with premature menopause and induced menopause.Hot flashes cause women who experience them to suddenly feel overheated, it is usually accompanied by sweating and a red, flushed face. The...
- Can Bisphosphonates Stop Breast Cancer from Spreading to Bones?
Two years ago, at the age of 44, Susan Leonard was diagnosed with stage II breast cancer – a disease that affects over 260,000 American women on an annual basis. In order to keep her cancer from recurring, she had to undergo countless treatments, including chemotherapy, hormone therapy, a double...
- What Could Dysuria Be Telling You?
What is dysuria?Dysuria is the medical term for painful urination or a burning sensation, discomfort, or difficulty when passing urine. In most cases, dysuria is a symptom of another medical condition. Males and females of any age can experience dysuria. However, this symptom is more common in...
- Breaking: Asthma Drugs may not Actually Cause Birth Defects
A new study has shown that asthma treatment may not actually increase the risk of birth defects as generally thought. This is reassuring news for many pregnant women who have asthma and need treatment. There was a very mild increase in the risk of rare birth defects in women who took the medication...
- Dr. Leigh Barrell M.D.1608 Martha Berry Blvd. Rome Georgia 30165
- Dr. Lisa Blake MD15 Riverbend Dr Sw Rome GA 30161
- Dr. Marc Merrick Dean MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Douglas Ross Lawrence MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165
- Dr. Kristen Higgins Leezer M.D.Wfubmc Department Of Ob/Gyn Medical Center Bouleva Winston Salem NC 27157
- Dr. Raymond Roderick Jarvis MD330 Turner Mccall Blvd Sw Rome GA 30165