Sports Medicine Specialist | Sports Medicine1601 Monte Vista Ave Suite 100 Claremont CA, 91711
Dr. Jeff Ijadi is a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner in Claremont, CA. As a Sports Medicine Family Practitioner, Dr. Ijadi is trained to assess, diagnose, prevent, and treat sports injuries in patients of all ages, and refer those patients to further services if needed. Dr Ijadi is the Medical Director and Team physician with the AC Clippers of Ontario. Dr Ijadi also serves as team physician for Cal Poly Pomona College, Azusa Pacific College, Pomona Pitzer College, and Mt Sac College.
- Trigger Finger
- Frozen Shoulder
- Rotator Cuff Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinitis
- Fracture Care
- Pediatric Injuries
- Ankle / Arm Injuries
- Hip And Joint Pain
- Shoulder And Rotator Cuff Injuries injections
- Injuries to the Hand, Wrist, Elbow and Shoulder
- Tendon And Joint Pain
- Sports / Pre-participation Physicals
- Sports and Running Injuries
- Sport Injuries
- Ultrasound Guided Injections
Jeff Ijadi's Practice location
Claremont, CA 91711Get Direction
Jeff Ijadi's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ijadi
- How to prevent Knee Pain
Knee pain is a common problem encountered by many people especially middle aged and elderly individuals. It has many causes, from acute injuries to complications of medical conditions, such as arthritis. Symptoms of knee injury can include pain, swelling, and stiffness.Knee pain is generally divided...
- Abdominal Pain: Is It Appendicitis?
The abdomen is the part of your body below your chest and above the pelvic region, and any pain in this area is referred to as abdominal pain. Almost everybody would have experienced pain in the abdomen one time or another. Most causes are harmless and can be diagnosed and treated easily. However,...
- What Is Cauliflower Ear: Causes and Treatments
What is cauliflower ear?When we talk about the term “cauliflower ear”, it refers to a kind of deformity of the ear. It can be due to various causes such as an injury or blunt trauma to the ear during a wrestling or boxing match. If this injury is not treated in a timely manner, then it can lead...
- Alternative Treatments for Sepsis
Sepsis is caused by a bacterial infection that can begin anywhere in our body. Our immune system goes into overdrive, creating turmoil in the normal processes of our blood circulation. As a result, very small blood clots form, blocking the blood flow to vital organs. This can lead to organ failure,...
- Hospital-Acquired Infections Increases Mortality Rate in the ICU
According to the latest study presented at the 22nd European Congress of Clinical Microbiology and Infectious Diseases, elderly patients treated with central catheter and/or mechanical ventilation devices in intensive care units are at a very high risk for getting hospital-acquired infections...
- 5 Tips to Prevent Shin Splints
What are shin splints?Shin splints are characterized by pain along the inner portion of the shin bone (the long bone below the knee). Shin splints are also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS). They commonly occur in people who participate in strenuous physical activities and sports such as...
- Dr. Andrew Hsiao M.D.341 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Asghar Husain M.D.8805 Haven Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Andrew Concoff MD100 E Valencia Mesa Dr Fullerton CA 92835
- Dr. Bret Christopher Powers D.O.802 Magnolia Ave Corona CA 92879
- Dr. Jack H Gutman D.O.6200 E Canyon Rim Rd Anaheim CA 92807
- Dr. Steven C Bast MD420 W Rowland St Covina CA 91723