Dr. Sara Tisdale is a pediatrician practicing in Colorado Springs, CO. Dr. Tisdale is a doctor who specializes in the health care of children. As a pedicatrician, Dr. Tisdale diagnoses and treats infections, injuries, diseases and other disorders in children. Pediatricians typically work with infants, children, teenagers and young adults up to age 21. They practice medical care as well as preventative health care. Dr. Tisdale can oversee and manage the physical, mental and emotional health of their patients.
Education and Training
Creighton University School of Medicine 2006
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Univ Of Ne Med Ctr, Pediatrics
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Program
Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.'s Practice location
Colorado Springs, CO 80923Get Direction
Dr. Sara E. Tisdale M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- What Are the Causes of Conjunctivitis?
What is conjunctivitis?Conjunctivitis, also commonly called as “pink eye”, is an eye infection caused by either bacteria or viruses. You can also develop a "pink eye" if you are exposed to certain allergens that can irritate your eyes. When you have a pink eye, the conjunctiva of your eye is...
- Everything Parents Should Know Before Treating Heat Rash
Heat rash, which is also called as "miliaria" or "prickly heat" is a condition that affects the skin mostly out of a blockage of the sweat ducts. The blockage of these sweat pores is mostly known to be as a result of excess sweating, which leaves the pores unable to excrete all the sweat. Upon...
- RSV Symptoms
What is RSV?RSV or respiratory syncytial virus is a common virus that usually affects the respiratory tract. It can cause colds in adults and older children, but may cause serious lung infections, such as pneumonia or bronchiolitis in babies and immunocompromised individuals. CausesRSV is only...
- Treatments for Jaundice
Treatments are only necessary when the patient has extremely high levels of bilirubin in the blood. Most babies suffering from jaundice don’t require treatments because their blood’s bilirubin levels are often low. Under such conditions, the symptoms often improve with a period of two weeks and...
- How to Protect Your Child from Getting Head Lice in School
Head lice are grayish insects that feed on human blood extracted from the scalp. Female lice release sticky substances that attach all eggs to specific hair shafts. Eggs are laid a few millimeters from the shaft - an environment that offers the idyllic temperature for incubation.Everyone who comes...
- What Is Jaundice: Get the Facts
Jaundice is the yellowish color that often appears on the skin of newborns. This condition develops when bilirubin builds up in the baby’s blood. While pregnant, the mother’s liver gets rid of the infant’s bilirubin; however, after birth, the child’s liver eliminates the bilirubin on its...
- Dr. Margaret Shapleigh MD6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Mikhal Gold Schiffer M.D.6001 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Viral Kothari M.D.6071 E WOODMEN RD STE 225 COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Kenya Denay Lee M.D.6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923
- Dr. Margot Anne Crossley D.O.6985 TUTT BLVD COLORADO SPRINGS CO 80923
- Dr. Robert Underhill MD6071 E Woodmen Rd Colorado Springs CO 80923