Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.
Psychologist | Clinical46 Spauldings Bay Ct Colchester VT, 05446
Dr. Dennis Reichardt is a psychologist practicing in Colchester, VT. Dr. Reichardt specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Reichardt evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Reichardt because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.'s Practice location
Colchester, VT 05446Get Direction
Dr. Dennis Reichardt PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Reichardt
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Feeling That You Are Upper Class May Lead to Bad Behavior
According to a new study conducted by researchers from University of California, Berkeley, and the University of Toronto, people who consider themselves upper class are more likely to have unethical behavior. The study results published in the, Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, show...
- 12-Year-Old Pianist with Autism Blows Audience Away on Harry Connick Jr. Show
Tina Velazquez knew that her son, Jacob, was special very early on. When he was just 13 months old, he was not speaking; however, he had learned the entire alphabet by heart. By the age of 2, he had memorized all 50 states and the 7 continents. During this time, Jacob was also diagnosed with speech...
- What is the Difference Between Anxiety and Depression?
All individuals, at some point or another in their life, undergo negative feelings like stress, sadness, anxiety, and depression. While these emotions are a normal part of everyone’s life, for certain people, they may turn into a serious medical condition that eventually impacts their quality of...
- Autism: How Tom Finally Found the Perfect Job
Tom Whalen is a friendly man from Maryland. He makes quick friends with strangers and loves to talk. He is pretty good at convincing employers to give him a chance at employment, and is fully willing to put in the effort needed to hold down a job.But he has a problem. He loses his jobs shortly after...
- ADHD: What Is Talk Therapy?
Talk therapy can really be helpful to people living with ADHD. It’s normal for people to seek assistance from psychiatrists or professional counselors whenever they realize that they’re suffering from ADD/ADHD. You need to know that psychotherapy is very different from behavioral...
- Dr. Catherine Carole Schuman PHD2 Colchester Avenue Burlington VT 05405
- Dr. Daniel Silverman PSY.D.140 Aube Ridge Rd Hinesburg VT 05461
- Dr. Jeanne Paula Ryan PH.D.39 Court St Plattsburgh NY 12901
- Dr. Linda Vieth Rosenblad PH.D.5224 Shelburne Rd Shelburne VT 05482
- Amy Maxine Tree MACP3 Main St Burlington VT 05401
- Dr. Beth Erin Robbins PSY.D.56 W Twin Oaks Ter South Burlington VT 05403