Dr. John Palmer Lovejoy D.O.
OB-GYN (Obstetrician-Gynecologist) | Gynecology1040 N State St Suite B Ukiah CA, 95482
Dr. John Lovejoy is an obstetrician-gynecologist practicing in Ukiah, CA. Dr. Lovejoy specializes in women's health, particularly the female reproductive system, pregnancy and childbirth. As an obstetrician-gynecologist, or OB-GYN, Dr. Lovejoy can treat a number of health issues related to the vagina, uterus, ovaries, fallopian tubes and breasts. Dr Lovejoy can also treat women during pregnancy, labor, childbirth and the postpartum period. In this specialty, doctors focus on reproductive care from puberty through adulthood.
Education and Training
Univ of New England, Coll of Osteo Med, Biddeford Me 1989
University of New England / Main Campus 1989
- Membrane structure and the tenuously maintained resistance to staining with N epsilon-dansyl-L-lysine shown by many cells.
- Cholesterol-free phospholipid domains may be the membrane feature selected by N epsilon-dansyl-L-lysine and merocyanine 540.
- Dansyl lysine: a structure-selective fluorescent membrane stain?
- Lateral phase separation of phospholipids as a basis for increased permeability of membranes towards fluorescein and other chemical species.
- Suny Buffalo Grad Med-Dent, Obstetrics And Gynecology; San Joaquin Gen Hosp, Obstetrics And Gynecology
Dr. John Palmer Lovejoy D.O.'s Practice location
Ukiah, CA 95482Get Direction
SACRAMENTO, CA 95811Get Direction
Dr. John Palmer Lovejoy D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lovejoy
- What Are Intramural Fibroids?
Uterine fibroids are common medical conditions affecting most women. They are benign tumors developing within the uterine wall. People with fibroids might experience external symptoms as well. Therefore, fibroids are often identified only during repetitive pelvic examinations. Depending on their...
- Do You Need a Bone Density Examination?
What is a bone density examination?A bone density examination is the only examination that will diagnose osteoporosis before its signs and symptoms become visible and before any bone fractures occur. With the help of a bone density test, your doctor will know more about the density and health of...
- Autism and Fetal Environment: New Advancements in Research
The fetal development environment can be affected by factors in nature and changes both indoors and outdoors. Consider the complexity of the human body and the fact that it’s all taking place within another human being—it’s overwhelming.Such a complex creation is created within another being,...
- What to Expect After a Biopsy
Biopsies may vary differently depending on the type and location of the tissues and how hard are they to obtain. The medical term used to describe such method is “invasiveness.” A less invasive procedure will, for example, take place in a doctor’s office the same day an abnormal tissue is...
- Are All Medications Safe During Pregnancy?
During pregnancy, it's important to think twice before popping a pill without consulting with your doctor first. Although some pills are non-prescription medications — and are readily available and convenient — it is always better to discuss taking any type of medication or pill with your...
- Treatments For Genital Herpes
Even though there is no cure for genital herpes, several treatments are available. Treatment of genital herpes is aimed at relieving symptoms and reducing the frequency of recurrent infections (outbursts). Most cases of herpes may be resolved without treatment. However, treatment is important as it...
- Dr. Connie L. Liang M.D.12201 Plum Orchard Drive Silver Spring Maryland 20904
- Mr. Vincent P. Valente Other260 Hospital Dr Ukiah CA 95482
- Dr. Blair Page Henderson M.D.110 Irving St NW Washington DC 20010
- Dr. Kathy Wilson M.D.2840 Long Beach Blvd. Long Beach California 90806
- Dr. Robert Bryan Murphy M.D.1801 N Jackson Street Tullahoma TN 37388
- Dr. Derrick Jay Barnes M.D.1450 Matthews Township Pkwy Matthews NC 28105