Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.
Psychologist | School1407 Union Ave Suite 1407 Memphis TN, 38101
Dr. Jessica Myszak is a licensed psychologist with a background in school psychology. She earned a Ph.D. from Indiana University. She works as a consultant doing psychological evaluations for disability ...
Education and Training
Indiana University School Psychology 2010
- Psychological & Cognitive Testing
- Psychological Assessment
- Psychological Evaluation
- Counseling, Individual Therapy, Cognitive-behavioral Therapy (cbt) And More
- Counseling, Individual Therapy, Anger Management And More
- Psychoeducational Testing
- Counseling Supervision, Mental Health, Family Therapy And More
- Counseling Services
- University of Tennessee Health Science Center Developmental Disabilities 2011
Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.'s Practice location
Memphis, TN 38101Get Direction
MEMPHIS, TN 38103Get Direction
Dr. Jessica Peters Myszak PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- First Place Opens, Allowing Adults With Autism to Gain Independence
Denise D. Resnik and her husband were given a choice when they discovered that their son Matthew had autism: to institutionalize their son as the doctor had recommended, or to love and care for him in the comfort of their own home with a commitment to endless support. Their journey started there and...
- Explaining Autism to Friends and Family
After diagnosis comes an even more difficult task of having to break the news to friends and family. This is made more difficult by the fact that you and your spouse may not have fully come to terms with your child’s diagnosis. All the same, this is one of those things you will have to do sooner...
- Top 7 Depression Myths and Misconceptions Debunked
Depression is mere sadness: Many people believe that depression is just a feeling of sadness and isn’t an illness. But depression is actually a complex mental problem that affects a person psychologically, socially, and biologically. People suffering from depression have a high level of stress...
- Autism: Why It's Important to Consider Identity-First Language
When discussing autism, it’s easy to get caught up in conversations about genetics and DNA that can often feel detached from the everyday experiences of people with autism. The research being done in these areas and the discussions that surround them are undoubtedly important. New studies and data...
- Depression and Sex: How Depression Can Affect Your Sex Life
Maslow’s theory of needs describes sex as one of the basic requirements of human beings. The feelings of pleasure and contentment experienced during sex are rooted in the brain. Contrary to popular belief, our brain is the primary sex organ. When an individual indulges in sexual activity, our sex...
- How Are Family Members Affected by Eating Disorders?
People suffering from eating disorders go through intense pain and suffering. But they don’t go through this alone. Family member and friends also go through the pain. It is usually tough on someone to watch a loved one destroy themselves slowly when there is little they can do to help without...
- Dr. Vickie Renea Brewer PH.D.777 Washington Avenue Memphis TN 38105
- Dr. Lisa B. Alex PH. D.4646 Poplar Ave Memphis TN 38117
- Dr. William Fleming Mealer ED.D.1037 Cresthaven Rd Memphis TN 38119
- Dr. Caitlin Nmi Allen PH.D.73 Riverwalk Pl Memphis TN 38103
- Dr. John Francis Weaver PH.D.1030 Jefferson Ave Memphis TN 38104
- Dr. Brian S. Potter PSYD9000 W Wisconsin Ave Milwaukee WI 53226