Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.
Pulmonologist | Pulmonary Disease3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND, 58103
Dr. Jaise Poulose practices Pulmonology in Fargo, ND. A pulmonologist is a physician who possesses specialized knowledge and skill in the diagnosis and treatment of pulmonary conditions and diseases. Dr. Poulose manages patients who need life support and mechanical ventilation, and is specially trained in diseases and conditions of the chest, particularly pneumonia, asthma, tuberculosis, emphysema, and complicated chest infections.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Cardiac Icu, Surgical Icu
- Barnes-Jewish Hospital 2007
- Mayo School of Graduate Medical Education -- Critical Care Medicine 2009
Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.'s Practice location
Fargo, ND 58103Get Direction
Jaise Thekkan Poulose M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Poulose
- Is Ibuprofen the Secret to Cystic Fibrosis Treatment?
Scientists say yes. The drug that works wonders for so many other everyday ailments could be a key component in the future treatments of cystic fibrosis patients. It’s hard to imagine that a drug found in nearly everyone's medicine cabinet could be a crucial component in the treatment of cystic...
- Former Pro Athlete Sells Medal to Give Teen Soccer Fan Lung Transplant
Mo Johnston, former star athlete as part of both the Rangers and the Celtics has decided he wants to give back. He has decided to sell his league medal in order to raise money so a teen with cystic fibrosis could receive a lung transplant that has become crucial to his health.Background on...
- Stem Cell Therapy Can Reduce Inflammation in Cystic Fibrosis
Cystic fibrosis can cause numerous lung infections that will lead to lung damage and a weaker respiratory system. Scientists have therefore taken to researching different rehabilitation methods on repairing lung damage. There have been a number of recent breakthroughs in lung rehabilitation, but one...
- Persistent and Dry Cough: What to Do?
There are two types of cough: dry and productive. When you cough and mucus or phlegm is expelled, then it is a productive cough. A dry cough, on the other hand, can be caused by a random tickle, allergy, or dry air. There are natural remedies that can be used to relieve a cough. Home Remedies for...
- Different Types of Physicians Explained
Doctors or physicians are categorized according to different factors including medical specialties and subspecialties. Most doctors specialize in a specific area of medicine. This article provides a summary of the different types of doctors in the medical field. AllergistsAllergists are also...
- How This Journalist Became a Champion of Cystic Fibrosis Awareness
New York journalist Scott Pelley is being celebrated by the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation for his tremendous efforts to CF awareness. Read on to learn more.For people who don't have any personal connection to cystic fibrosis, the condition is often overlooked. The general public doesn't really know...
- Dr. Michael S Briggs MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Karol Z Kremens M.D.3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Dr. Praveen Jinnur MD1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Donald J Matthees MD3000 32nd Ave S Fargo ND 58103
- Gwen Elizabeth Thompson MD3000 32ND AVE S FARGO ND 58103
- Dr. Herman Ryan Sequeira M.D.1702 UNIVERSITY DR S FARGO ND 58103