Dr. Nicole Orozco is well-respected in her community and up and coming leader in her profession. Her approach to care is unique among her peers in that she provides natural, loving, and specific chiro ...
Education and Training
Life University College of Chiropractic
- Member American Pregnancy Association
- Member Holistic Pediatric Alliance
- Member International Chiropractic Pediatric Association
Dr. Nicole A. Orozco D.C's Practice location
Jacksonville, FL 32223Get Direction
Dr. Nicole A. Orozco D.C's reviewsWrite Review
- What Causes Back Pain?
Back pain is a painful condition that can stop you from carrying on with your normal duties. It is impossible for a normal person to stay still at all times; every now and then we find ourselves either bending, stretching or twisting. Tests and DiagnosisDuring the first visit to your doctor, a...
- What is Sciatic Pain?
Sciatica is the pain along the sciatic nerve felt from the lower back through the buttocks to the back of the leg. The sciatic nerve is a large nerve in the body that originates from the spinal cord in the lumbar region, and extends to the lower part of the leg. Generally, the pain is felt only on...
- 7 Simple Exercises to Alleviate Your Lower Back Pain
1. Standing hamstring stretch...
- Scoliosis Symptoms and Causes
Scoliosis often occurs in kids below the age of puberty. Some of the most common signs of scoliosis happen to be the following:...
- 10 Preventable Causes of Shin Splints
Shin splints, also known as medial tibial stress syndrome (MTSS) is the pain you feel along the inner aspect of your shin bone. It is a result of repeated stress on your shin. Several factors may cause shin splints and most of them are preventable. If you are aware of the preventable causes of shin...
- Chiropractic Care for Back Pain
Chiropractors use practical spinal manipulation and other treatment alternatives, the presumption being that correct alignment of the musculoskeletal structure of your body, especially the spine, will allow your body to get well on its own without medication or surgery. Manipulation is applied to...
- Dr. Christopher B. Renne D.C.4111 Atlantic Blvd. Jacksonville Florida 32207
- Dr. Nathaniel Luke Puyau D.C.422 OSCEOLA AVE JACKSONVILLE BEACH FL 32250
- Dr. Kenneth L. Berry D.C.319 West Town Place Saint Augustine Florida 32092
- Dr. Sebastian Thomas Castelli D.C.9550 Baymeadows Rd Jacksonville FL 32256
- Dr. Mark Anthony Taylor D.C.2851 Edgewood Ave N Jacksonville FL 32254
- Dr. Edgar Vesce D.C.2441 3rd St S Jacksonville Beach FL 32250