Michael Stenberg is a preventative medicine specialist practicing in Dubuque, IA. Stenberg specializes in the health of individuals, communities, and particular populations, focusing on how to protect and maintain health as well as prevent disease and dangers. As a preventative health specialist, Stenberg participates in the planning and evaluation of health services, researches diseases in specific populations and helps manage health care organizations. Preventative medicine specialists can specialize further in aerospace medicine, occupational medicine, or public health and general preventive medicine.
Education and Training
Univ of Mn Med Sch-Minneapolis, Minneapolis Mn 1967
Preventative MedicineAmerican Board of Preventative MedicineABPM
- Naval Hospital, Psychiatry; Naval Operational Med Inst, Aerospace Medicine; Naval Hosp Pensacola, Flexible Or Transitional Year
Dr. Michael Donald Stenberg M.D.'s Practice location
Dubuque, IA 52001Get Direction
Dr. Michael Donald Stenberg M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- How to Prepare for Occupational Therapy
There really is no single way to prepare for occupational therapy or any other forms of therapy for that matter. Treatment of disease is straightforward. The tests are known and the diagnosis is definitive. If the medication is tested and the side-effects are known, then the recovery time can be...
- Tips for Living with Stroke
A stroke is a severe condition that is brought about by insufficient blood supply to the brain. This can be as a result of a blood clot or a broken blood vessel. According to physicians, stroke can cause different effects. However, if you stick to the treatment options designed by your doctor, a...
- What is Apraxia?
Apraxia is a neurological condition in which the affected person may not be able to perform a particular movement when they want to. This is true even when the movement is learned. In some cases, mild symptoms are seen and this condition is referred to as dyspraxia. There are different types of...
- Can Arthritis Cause Back Pain?
Yes. Arthritis is one of the major causes of back pain and can cause long-term effects in an individual. Back pain is a common problem which affects 4 out of 5 of us at some point. Back pain is a type of pain experienced mostly through the spine. Back pain can last for a short time, but there are...
- When Should I See a Doctor if I have Back Pain?
Physical pain brought about by back pain can sometimes be unbearable making sitting, standing or walking a painful activity to undertake. Other aspects of your life might be affected too, such as sleep or your overall mood. Your daily life activities like study or work can also be affected resulting...
- Alternative Treatments for Autism
Many parents of children with autism spectrum disorder (ASD), or autism, prefer to consider alternative treatments to help improve overall health and behavioral problems.The effectiveness and safety of all alternative treatments has not been fully researched. Every treatment therefore will not work...
- Dr. Erin J Kennedy M.D.1940 Elm St Dubuque IA 52001
- Dr. Joseph G. Garrity M.D.1000 Langworthy St Dubuque IA 52001
- Dr. Margaret Ann Mulderig M.D.1500 Associates Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Jon R Yankey MD1665 Embassy West Dr Dubuque IA 52002
- Dr. Frederick Simon Isaak M.D.1000 Langworthy St Dubuque IA 52001
- Dr. Lloyd John Luke M.D.18600 S John Deere Rd Dubuque IA 52001