Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO
Physiatrist (Physical Medicine) | Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation6015 Pointe West Blvd Bradenton FL, 34209
Dr. Laura Ottaviani is a physiatrist in Bradenton, Florida and is affiliated with multiple hospitals in the area, including Blake Medical Center and Lakewood Ranch Medical Center. She received her medical ...
Education and Training
Nova Se Univ, Coll of Osteo Med, Ft Lauderdale Fl 1992
Nova Southeastern University College of Osteopathic Medicine 1992
Physical Medicine and RehabilitationAmerican Board of Physical Medicine and RehabilitationABPMR
- Peripheral Neuropathy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Back Pain
- Pinched Nerve
- University of Missouri, Columbia School of Medicine, (Columbia, Mo)
Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO's Practice location
Bradenton, FL 34209Get Direction
BRADENTON, FL 34212Get Direction
Dr. Laura B Ottaviani DO's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Ottaviani
- What Is Saddle Paresthesia?
Saddle ParesthesiaA set of severe sciatica symptoms are described in saddle paresthesia. These symptoms can occur in the buttocks, perineum, and groin. Sometimes, this condition is also referred to as saddle anesthesia. When there is a sensation of tingling and numbness in the affected area, the...
- 7 Things that Should be Known About Muscular Dystrophy
Muscular dystrophy (MD) is a genetic disorder characterized by progressive muscle weakness and degeneration. MD is a progressive disorder which means that it worsens over time. It affects skeletal muscles that are responsible for controlling body movement and eventually affects other organs. There...
- Prozac Side Effects
Prozac, also called Fluoxetine, is an anti-depressant drug that is used to treat mental problems. It does this by affecting the chemicals in the brain, which may be unbalanced due to panic, anxiety, or depression. It is a drug that is used to treat mental problems, and it must be prescribed by a...
- The Main Causes of Lower Back Pain
Brief AnatomyThe back is composed of layers of muscles that hold the spinal column in place. It is involved in moving, twisting, and bending, which is why the back is prone to muscle strain.The spinal column is made up of vertebrae that are divided into five regions. The spinal column provides...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- What Is Duchenne Muscular Dystrophy? Causes, Symptoms, and Treatment
Muscular dystrophies are a group of diseases that make the muscles of the body weaker over a period of time. The muscles become less flexible in this condition. Out of the nine types of muscular dystrophy, Duchenne muscular dystrophy is one of the most common.The main characteristics of this medical...
- Dr. Vasilios Stambolis MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Bruce Sicilia MD1700 S TAMIAMI TRL SARASOTA FL 34239
- Dr. Amitabh Goel MD8936 77TH TER E UNIT 101 LAKEWOOD RANCH FL 34202
- Dr. David Shin-yin Tsai MD4110 Manatee Ave W Bradenton FL 34205
- Dr. Erik S Herman MD6050 CATTLERIDGE BLVD STE 201 SARASOTA FL 34232
- Dr. Lance Cassell M.D.3945 CLARK RD SARASOTA FL 34233