Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD
Sleep Medicine Specialist | Sleep Medicine400 Ne Mother Joseph Pl Pulmonary And Critic Vancouver WA, 98664
Dr. Jeffrey Lin practices Sleep Medicine in Vancouver, WA. Dr. Lin studies, diagnoses, and treats sleep disturbances and disorders due to varying factors. Sleep Medicine Physicians are trained to treat many different conditions, including insomnia, narcolepsy, sleep apnea, idiopathic hypersomnia, menstrual-related hypersomnia, and circadian rhythm disturbances, among others.
Education and Training
Univ of Hi John A Burns Sch of Med, Honolulu Hi 1994
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Critical Care Medicine
- Providence Hosp Med Ctrs, Family Practice Univ Hi-J A Burns Sch Med, Internal Medicine
Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD's Practice location
Vancouver, WA 98664Get Direction
Dr. Jeffrey Heng-yi Lin MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lin
- Sleep Apnea's Impact on a Patient's Heart
Though sleep apnea often causes atrial fibrillation, there is a lack of awareness.Neglecting sleep disorders is easy. They are widely prevalent, and yet poorly diagnosed and an underrated risk factor for many health conditions. Sleep apnea, one of the most common sleep disorders touches 3-7% of the...
- New Device May Help Patients with Sleep Apnea
In today’s age, how often do people complain of trouble sleeping? Though many have this issue, few are aware that there is a whole range of sleeping disorders that they could have. In fact, so many sleeping disorders exist that a new branch of medicine was created, which is now known as sleep...
- What Specialists Treat Restless Legs Syndrome?
Restless legs syndrome (RLS) triggers an overwhelming desire to move the legs and manifests an irritating sensation on the legs as well. The sensation might also affect your face, arms, and chest. Restless legs syndrome is a serious, but curable condition. The feeling can be experienced as:...
- It’s Never Too Late: Woman Lost 250 Pounds After Diagnosed with Sleep Apnea and Diabetes
Clocking at over 405 pounds, Elle Goodall needed to change her habits. After being diagnosed with diabetes mellitus at age 26, doctors warned her that she would not live past her 40s due to obesity. Instead of slumping into depression, she decided to make herself feel better.Changing Her Diet Plan...
- What's so Wrong with Snoring? Why it's Important to Treat Sleep Apnea
Sleep is one of the crucial things you'll need to consider when it comes to regulating your health and staying energized. But, there may be some problems you face in the long run, may it be difficulty in sleeping or other types of disorders that can disturb your sleep. What about snoring? While...
- Can Sleep Apnea Increase the Risk of Suicide?
The national survey seems to indicate that those living with sleep apnea are at a higher risk of suicide. Because those affected by sleep apnea are more probable to idealize suicide, plan it, or see it as an option, this makes an early diagnosis of sleep apnea as an opportunity to prevent suicide...
- Dr. Adrian E Varela MD10330 Se 32nd Ave Portland OR 97222
- Dr. Radhika Sekhri Breaden MD11790 SW BARNES RD STE 330 PORTLAND OR 97225
- Dr. Marwan Mouammar MD10201 Se Main St Portland OR 97216
- Dr. Akram Khan M.D.3181 Sw Sam Jackson Park Rd Portland OR 97239
- Dr. Joseph Jura MD700 Ne 87th Ave Vancouver WA 98664
- Dr. Curtis Gregory Delplanche O.D., M.D.501 Se 172nd Ave Vancouver WA 98684