Dr. Paul Lapuc is a psychologist practicing in Easthampton, MA. Dr. Lapuc specializes in the treatment of health mental problems, and helps people to cope with their mental illnesses. As a psychologist, Dr. Lapuc evaluates and treats patients through a variety of methods, most typically being psychotherapy or talk therapy. Patients usually visit Dr. Lapuc because they have been experiencing depression, anxiety, stress or anger for a significant period of time and are seeking help. Psychologists may perform a variety of exams and assessments to diagnose a mental condition.
- Substance Abuse, Anger Management, Panic Disorder And More
- Member American Psychological Association
- Member APA Practice Organization
Dr. Paul Stephen Lapuc PH.D.'s Practice location
Easthampton, MA 01027Get Direction
Dr. Paul Stephen Lapuc PH.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
- The Types of Procrastinators – Which Type Are You?
Are you the rare one? The one who does not put things off to the last minute? The one who does not procrastinate? I guess not! You would not be reading this if you are that rare person. It is very likely that you procrastinate just like me. Don’t we all do it?...
- Trypophobia and Other Strange Phobias
A phobia can be defined as a debilitating and overwhelming fear of a situation, object, animal, feeling, or place. Phobias are more evident compared to "fear" and normally occur when an individual has an unrealistic or exaggerated sense of danger about an object or situation. In case a phobia gets...
- Why Workplaces Need Employees with Autism
While those with disabilities have an extremely high unemployment rate, many companies are finally beginning to hire those with autism, as their value is starting to be recognized.New programsWhile many with autism have formerly been rejected time and again in their job searches, companies like...
- How This Barber Caters to Those with Autism
Frankel Antoine, a 24-year-old licensed barber, gives free haircuts to people with autism. He is passionate about his work, which was inspired by his brother, 19-year-old Amos, who has autism and does not speak. In the beginning, Antoine would give his brother haircuts at their home, understanding...
- Coping with Geriatric Depression
Geriatric depression is a mental and emotional disorder that affects seniors. Every stage of life has its own set of challenges and aging is no exception. In fact, significant major changes surface and occur later life, such as the death of a loved one, retirement, medical problems, and increased...
- Teen with Autism Creates a Video Game About Living on the Spectrum
At only seventeen years old, Brad Hennessey has found a way to let others into what it is like to have autism - his new video game, "An Aspie Life."Brad's storyBrad has lived with Asperger's syndrome his whole life, and describes the condition as, "one of the categories on the autism spectrum and...
- Joyce Thatcher139 Sunset Avenue Amherst Massachusetts 01002
- Laura Toro-Nazario235 Maple Street Holyoke Massachusetts 01040
- Dr. Mark D Haffey EDD433 West St Amherst MA 01002
- Genevieve Marie Ryan Other71 Lancashire Rd Springfield MA 01104
- Dr. Joan M Copperman PHD40 Wright Street Palmer MA 01069
- Dr. Paul Arthur bryon Pierce EDD20 Gatehouse Road Amherst MA 01002