Dr. Arvin Kumar Bhatia MD
Gastroenterologist | Gastroenterology2160 S. 1st Ave Dept Of Internal Med Maywood IL, 60153
Dr. Arvin Bhatia is a gastroenterologist practicing in Maywood, IL. Dr. Bhatia specializes in the digestive system and its diseases that affect the gastrointestinal tract, which include organs from the mouth to the anus as well as liver disorders. Gastroenterology includes conditions such as hepatitis, peptic ulcer disease, colitis, nutritional problems and irritable bowel syndrome. Dr. Bhatia performs colonoscopy and endoscopy procedures and provides accurate and thorough care for patients suffering from digestive issues.
Dr. Arvin Kumar Bhatia MD's Practice location
Maywood, IL 60153Get Direction
GENEVA, IL 60134Get Direction
Dr. Arvin Kumar Bhatia MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Bhatia
- How This Online Coupon Pioneer Adjusts to Crohn's Disease
Many people know Jordon Cox as the long-haired, money-saving Coupon Kid who likes to write blogs and make pop up videos for the website, Money Saving Expert. Lately, Jordon hasn't been posting as much, and some people might be wondering what has happened to him and his money-saving tips. Jordon has...
- Celiac Disease Drug Market Projected to Grow Significantly
The latest market research on global celiac disease has been released. This research entitled "Global Celiac Disease Drugs Market 2017-2021" was made available on the Research and Markets' offering website. The report predicts that the the drug market for celiac disease will grow on a global scale...
- Dermatitis Herpetiformis: A Serious Form of Celiac Disease
Severe intestinal damage, painful digestion and bloating are a few of the symptoms known to accompany standard celiac disease. The autoimmune condition is hereditary, but eating foods or applying cosmetics that contain gluten can trigger the disease. Although there isn’t a cure, avoiding gluten...
- The Different Colors of Poop: What Could Green Poop Mean?
Passing poop is the body's natural way of eliminating waste and toxins that could otherwise hamper your body's internal functioning and cause serious health problems.The usual color of poop is brown. However, the color of poop can change due to various reasons. Most of the time, changes in the color...
- E. Coli Infection Symptoms: Cramps, Fatigue, Nausea, and More
What is E. Coli?E. coli is a bacterium that normally dwells in the intestines of both animals and humans. However, there are certain types of E. coli, specially E. coli 0157:H7, that are known to cause intestinal infection, which would lead to cramps, vomiting, and bloody diarrhea. E. coli is also...
- Aspiring Nurse Reveals New Research Regarding Celiac Disease
Gluten-free foods have jumped to the forefront of many people's minds. Stores have changed their shelves to accommodate gluten-free packaging. It has become a trend to avoid foods with gluten, even with individuals without an allergy to it. Many people are trying a gluten-free diet because they...
- Dr. Mukund Venu M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Constance Agnes Pietrzak M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Michael Klamut MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Joseph Ahn M.D.2160 S 1st Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Rajesh S Pillai MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153
- Dr. Michael Sprang MD2160 S First Ave Maywood IL 60153