Dr. Edmund Lawrence practices Neurological Surgery in Toledo, OH. As a Neurological Surgeon, Dr. Lawrence prevents, diagnoses, evaluates, and treats disorders of the autonomic, peripheral, and central nervous systems. Neurological Surgeons are trained to treat such disorders as spinal canal stenosis, herniated discs, tumors, fractures, and spinal deformities, among many others.
- Lateral cervical approach for spinal drainage during intracranial surgery.
- Oxidative N-dealkylation.
- Chemical and enzymic rearrangements of N, N-dimethyl amino acid oxides.
- Contribution of 222Rn in domestic water supplies to 222Rn in indoor air in Colorado homes.
- Runway malaria.
- Transaxillary transthoracic sympathectomy.
Dr. Edmund P Lawrence MD's Practice location
Toledo, OH 43608Get Direction
Dr. Edmund P Lawrence MD's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Lawrence
- Everything You Need to Know About a Laminectomy
What Is a Laminectomy?The lamina is the back part of your vertebra covering the spinal canal. Your doctor could decide to eliminate your lamina or the bone spurs around it when either causes compression of your spinal cord or the roots of your nerves. Pressure on the roots of your nerves can cause:...
- What Is a Prefrontal Lobotomy?
Lobotomy is a neurosurgical procedure invented in 1935 by a Portuguese neurologist named Moniz. Moniz won the Nobel Prize in 1949 for his achievement. It was believed that lobotomy was successful in the treatment of various psychological diseases like depression, bipolar disorders, mania,...
- What to Expect in Laminectomy and Spinal Fusion
Decompressive laminectomy is done to release pressure exerted on the roots of the nerves found on the lower back. The condition is mostly brought by old age. There are, however, other reasons your surgeon may suggest surgery. These include herniated discs, traumas, and tumors. In case you are going...
- Scoliosis Pain: Treatment, Management, and Exercises
Scoliosis is a serious condition that often occurs more in females than in males. The condition itself can be hard to diagnose at the start, which is why the healthcare professional will subject the patient to several tests, including asking them to touch their toes as well as to find out if their...
- How to Prepare for a Laminectomy
Laminectomy is a procedure where a surgeon removes a part or more parts of your vertebrae or any ligaments on your spinal cord that exert pressure on the nerves. Laminectomy is said to be the most common back surgery performed for disability and pain. The following are some expectations before,...
- What Is Oromandibular Dystonia?
Oromandibular DystoniaOromandibular dystonia is a type of focal dystonia. This condition is also called cranial dystonia, in which the face, jaw, or tongue forcefully contracts and becomes difficult to open and close the mouth. Thus, a person's speech and ability to chew are affected. Cranial...
- Dr. Srinivasachari Tatadesika Chakravarthi MD601 Mulholland St Bay City MI 48708
- Dr. Michael A Healy M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608
- Dr. Azedine Medhkour M.D.3000 Arlington Avenue Toledo OH 43614
- Dr. Kevin Arash Reinard M.D.2799 W Grand Blvd Detroit MI 48202
- Dr. Jason L Schroeder MD300 W Wallace St Findlay OH 45840
- Dr. Leo Jp Clark M.D.2222 Cherry St Toledo OH 43608