Brock John Cookman D.O.
Internist250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA, 50401
Board-certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine by the American Board of Internal Medicine, Dr. Brock Cookman will be providing comprehensive cardiology care to patients in Mason City ...
Education and Training
University of Osteopathic Medicine And Health Sciences / College of Osteopathic Medicine MSA 2009
Iowa State University, Ames, Iowa Chemical Engineering 2004
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM- Cardiovascular Disease- 2012
- The Gold Foundation Humanism and Excellence in Teaching Award University of Iowa
- Chief Cardiology Fellow University of Nebraska Medical Center
- Des Moines Internal Medicine Residency Program Internal Medicine 2012
- University of Nebraska Medical Center Cardiology 2015
Brock John Cookman D.O.'s Practice location
LINCOLN, NE 68506Get Direction
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Brock John Cookman D.O.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Cookman
- What are the Causes and Symptoms of Nail Fungus?
Fungal infections are common in hair, nails, and surfaces of the skin. Nail fungus infects toe and finger nails and is more common in toe nails when compared to fingers. Also referred to as onchomyosis, this condition may become very painful affecting the whole nail. It usually starts as a small...
- Myrbetriq Side Effects and Usage
Generic Name: MirabegronBrand Name: MyrbetriqWhat is Myrbetriq?Myrbetriq (mirabegron) is a prescription medication that is FDA-approved for the treatment of overactive bladder (OAB) along with its symptoms, such as urinary frequency, urgency, and leakage in adults. This medication helps control...
- What Complications May Occur If Bronchitis Goes Untreated?
Acute bronchitis may not cause any complications if it occurs the first time in a person. It usually goes away by taking proper rest after about two to three weeks. However, if bronchitis is left untreated, it can affect the respiratory system and damage the airways and lungs. Because of this...
- What Is Raynaud’s Disease: Causes, Symptoms, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Raynaud’s disease?Raynaud’s disease, also known as Raynaud’s syndrome or Raynaud’s phenomenon, is a rare blood vessel disorder described by a French physician named Maurice Raynaud in 1862. In this condition, the blood vessels that carry blood from the heart to other parts of the...
- How to Manage 'Muffin Top'
It is common for women to store fat around their abdominal region. This type of fat and weight gain commonly occurs in women who are experiencing menopause. When estrogen levels are reduced, it causes the body to redistribute fat onto a woman's hips, abdomen, and buttocks. However, belly fat is not...
- What Causes Dehydration?
Humans have approximately 60 percent of water in the body. Even if 1.5-2 percent of that water is lost, mild dehydration will start, which can lead to severe dehydration requiring immediate medical attention. Because your mood, energy level, and coordination deteriorate with the loss of body fluids,...
- Brian Olshansky MD250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401
- Dr. Satish K Sondhi M.D.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Dr. Daniel W Pennington MD1000 4th St Sw Mason City IA 50401
- Dr. Sandra leticia Reis Crosara M.D.1000 4TH ST SW MASON CITY IA 50401
- Muhammad Al sharif D.O.250 S CRESCENT DR MASON CITY IA 50401
- Richard R Rattin D.O.250 S. Crescent Drive Mason City IA 50401