Dr. Timothy Drevyanko is a pathologist practicing in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Drevyanko is a doctor who specializes in the study of bodily fluids and tissues. As a pathologist, Dr. Drevyanko can help your primary care doctor make a diagnosis about your medical condition. Dr. Drevyanko may perform a tissue biopsy to determine if a patient has cancer, practice genetic testing, and complete a number of laboratory examinations. Pathologists can also perform autopsies which can determine a persons cause of death and gain information about genetic progression of a disease.
Education and Training
Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med- Iowa City Ia 1980
Baylor College of Medicine, Houston, Texas 1980
PathologyAmerican Board of PathologyABP
- Adenovirus-p53-mediated gene therapy of anaplastic large cell lymphoma with t(2;5) in a nude mouse model.
- Primary granulocytic sarcoma presenting with pleural and pulmonary involvement.
- Experimental pancreas allograft rejection: correlation between histologic and functional rejection and the efficacy of antirejection therapy.
- Univ Iowa Hosps & Clinics, Anatomic And Clinical Pathology
- University of Iowa Hospital & Clinics
Dr. Timothy Floyd Drevyanko MD's Practice location
Des Moines, IA 50309Get Direction
Dr. Timothy Floyd Drevyanko MD's reviewsWrite Review
- How Does Dengue Fever Spread?
Dengue Fever is Caused by a VirusDengue fever is a viral disease common to tropical and subtropical countries where the weather is hot and humid for long stretches of the year. There are four strains of the virus - all belonging to the same family - that infect humans with dengue fever. A fifth...
- Reasons Why You Need a Biopsy
OverviewA biopsy is a procedure that involves the removal of a sample tissue in the body to examine it closely under a microscope. The tissue is mainly examined to diagnose a certain disease. Some may use a needle or surgical methods to remove any lumps or suspicious nodules in the body. Some...
- Alternative Treatments for Cholera
Alternative Treatments for CholeraCholera is one of the most dangerous infectious diseases around the world, occurring mostly in Africa and other areas with a similar climate. The infection is mostly found in areas with extraordinarily high populations and poor sanitation services.Cholera is caused...
- Treatments for Bladder Cancer
The treatment options or medications for bladder cancer depend largely on the advancement of cancer. The treatment is different for the early stage non-invasive bladder cancer and the more advanced muscle-invasive bladder cancer.During treatment, all hospitals have multidisciplinary teams (MDTs),...
- Holistic Treatment for Cholera
Holistic Treatment for CholeraCholera is an infection that is caused by a bacterium known as Vibrio cholerae. This is a bacterium that is capable of surviving for an extremely long time, even in unpleasant environments. As a result of this factor, the bacteria can spread cholera very fast.Cholera...
- Everything You Need to Know About Biopsy Procedures
What is a biopsy?A biopsy is a medical procedure, which is mostly used in diagnosing cancer. In this procedure, a small tissue sample is taken from your body for a closer examination under the microscope. A biopsy is usually recommended by your doctor if initial tests in your body suggest an...
- Dr. Dale F. Andres DO1111 6th Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Larry Joseph Heller MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Richard Kent Scupham MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Gregory Alan Schmunk M.D.1914 Carpenter Ave Des Moines IA 50314
- Dr. Michael Matthews Baldwin MD1212 Pleasant Des Moines IA 50309
- Dr. Kathleen Kelley Hansen MD1212 Pleasant # Ll3 Des Moines IA 50309