Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS
Prosthodontist | Prosthodontics2385 N. Ferguson Ave. Suite 111 Tucson AZ, 85712
Dr. Howard M. Steinberg is an accredited prosthodontist with over 25 years experience in restoring, realigning and replacing teeth. He is also a highly qualified cosmetic dentist practicing in Tucson, ...
- Best Dentists in America List 2004 Woodward-White Inc.
- Voted Best Dentist in Tucson, AZ 2011 Arizona Foothills Magazine
- Peer inclusion in Top Dentists List 2012 topDentists
- Dental Crowns
- Dental Veneers
- Dental Implants
- Dental Bridges
- All-on-4 Dental Implants
- I.v. Sedation
- Full Mouth Reconstruction
- Maxillofacial Prosthetics
- Member American College of Prosthodontists (ACP) 1990
- Member American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry (AACD) 1985
- Fellow American Academy of Maxillofacial Prosthetics (AAMP) 1885
- Member American Academy of Implant Dentistry 1995
- Ear & Eye Hospital of Pittsburgh Prosthodontics 1983
- Ear & Eye Hospital of Pittsburgh, PA Prosthodontics 1983
- Hebrew University School of Dental Medicine Maxillofacial Prosthodontics 1984
- Journal of Prosthetic DentistryAcrylic Resin Stents for Marsupalization1985
- Journal of Prosthetic DentistryModified Stock Eye Ocular Prosthesis1985
Experience & Accolades
- Prosthodontist1985Howard M. Steinberg, DMD, MDS, PCDental specialist emphasizing dental implants, restorative and cosmetic dentistry. Howard M. Steinberg, DMD, MDS is an accredited prosthodontist with almost 30 years experience restoring and replacing teeth.
Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS's Practice location
Dr. Howard M Steinberg DMD MDS's reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Steinberg
- Mike n.
Love My New Porcelain Dental Crown.
- How Does the Flu Spread?
The flu, or influenza, is a contagious disease, and it affects millions of people a year, particularly during the winter and early spring. This respiratory disease is caused by influenza A and B viruses, which attack the lower and upper respiratory tract. In cases, the symptoms caused by the flu...
- What Is Emotional Eating?
There may be times that an individual will turn to junk food to deal with emotional stress. This habit of eating comfort foods to satisfy a feeling or an emotion is referred to as emotional eating. When an individual turns to emotional eating, he or she may over eat to try to combat strained...
- What Are The Symptoms of Diabetes?
Diabetes often goes unnoticed or ignored, as the symptoms seem to be very harmless. Yet, understanding and detecting the signs and symptoms of this disease, particularly at the earlier stages, is very important to prevent complications at a later stage. ...
- Cystic Fibrosis: A Day in the Life
Everyday tasks like walking up a set of stairs can be a daunting and debilitating endeavor for individuals with cystic fibrosis. The progressive, lifelong illness causes thick mucus to build up on the inside of critical organs, most notably the lungs. People who live with cystic fibrosis are...
- What is the MMR Vaccine?
If someone comes into contact with infectious illnesses, their immune system will notice its presence and rapidly produce antibodies meant to fight and destroy it. People who have recently received an MMR vaccination can’t easily spread it to others. Sometimes, the MMR vaccine can cause mild side...
- What Could Jaw Pain Mean?
Introduction Jaw pain is described as an uncomfortable, painful, and debilitating condition that can have a sudden or gradual onset. The exact symptoms also depend on the underlying cause of jaw pain. When a person has jaw pain, it can significantly affect his or her ability to speak and consume...
- Dr. Carl Leslie Brownd DDS MS5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Bruce Allen Kennedy D.D.S.3601 S 6th Ave Tucson AZ 85723
- Dr. Jeffrey D Lewis DDS, MS, FACP5099 E Grant Rd Tucson AZ 85712
- Dr. Larry Hugh West D.D.S.1104 N El Dorado Place Tucson AZ 85715
- Dr. Alen Madadi DMD4955 N SABINO CANYON RD STE 103 TUCSON AZ 85750
- Dr. E. Karina Keys DDS15601 N Oracle Rd Tucson AZ 85739