Dr. Elisa Shin DDS
Dentist | General Practice38761 Cherry Valley Blvd Beaumont CA, 92223
Dr. Elisa Shin is a Dentist practicing in Beaumont, CA. Dr. Shin specializes in preventing, diagnosing, and treating diseases and conditions associated with the mouth and overall dental health. Dentists are trained to carry out such treatment as professional cleaning, restorative, prosthodontic, and endodontic procedures, and performing examinations, among many others.
Dr. Elisa Shin DDS's Practice location
Beaumont, CA 92223Get Direction
ROCHESTER, MN 55901Get Direction
- How to Prepare for Your Dental Appointment
According to the American Dental Association (ADA), people should visit a respectable dental office like Macleod trail dental every six months to maintain optimal oral health. Dental problems should never be ignored since they can become serious and contribute to other medical conditions, such as...
- Do I need to get my Wisdom Teeth Pulled?
Wisdom tooth extraction is a surgical procedure used to remove one or more of the adult teeth present at the back of the mouth. It is usually done by an oral surgeon or a dentist. It is often done by opening the gum tissue over the tooth and then taking out the bone covering the tooth. The tissue...
- Plaque Attack: Habits That Lead to Plaque Formation
It goes without saying that good habits are the key for healthy teeth without plaque. Richard Price, DMD, spokesman for the American Dental Association, says that having teeth without plaque is easy. One needs to be consistent with healthy habits to have the best results.Plaque is a film of bacteria...
- Invasive Dental Treatments May Increase the Risk of Heart Disease
Invasive dental treatments, like tooth extractions, may increase the risk of heart disease or stroke, according to a new study published in, Annals of Internal Medicine. The results show the risk as a short-term one, which can return back to normal after six months.Earlier studies have shown a link...
- What Are the Causes of Receding Gums?
As the margin of teeth recede, the roots of the teeth are exposed. Receding gums are a very common oral problem and are of concern as it may be the warning signs of many gum diseases. Gum deterioration occurs gradually with time and creates small pockets or gaps between the tooth and the gum, which...
- Tips for Bad Breath
- Dr. Nancy R. Patel D.D.S1201 W FLORIDA AVE HEMET CA 92543
- Dr. Brian W Kwong D.D.S.303 Brookside Ave Redlands CA 92373
- Dr. Brent Douglas Dupper D.D.S.25455 Barton Frontage Rd Loma Linda CA 92354
- Dr. Chrissorne Rameau DDS12515 Day St Moreno Valley CA 92553
- Jennifer Aldawoodi D.M.D.11201 Benton St Loma Linda CA 92357
- Dr. Kyungsin Park DDS285 E Alessandro Blvd Riverside CA 92508