Jamie Koonce is an acupuncturist practicing in Surprise, AZ. Dr. Koonce evaluates and treats patients based on the concepts of oriental medicine. Acupuncturists complete their evaluations by getting a patient history and looking at and touching the body. Then, they place very fine acupuncture needles into specific points on the body. Stimulating these points and nerves is how Dr. Koonce treats the patients condition. Many of the bodys systems respond to acupuncture, and it can treat physical pain as well as emotional stress.
Jamie Koonce DACM, L.AC.'s Practice location
Surprise, AZ 85374Get Direction
HOT SPRINGS, AR 71913Get Direction
Jamie Koonce DACM, L.AC.'s reviewsWrite Review
- Acupuncture: Everything you Need to Know
Acupuncture is a form of treatment derived from ancient Western Chinese medicine. Needles are gently inserted at specific parts of the body for preventive or therapeutic purposes....
- Baby Acne: What are the Causes and Treatments?
What causes Baby Acne?Baby acne, as well as a lot of adult acne, usually appears as red bumps and pimples on baby’s skin. The bump may be surrounded by red skin. The baby is also likely to develop whiteheads or white pustules. The causes of baby acne have not been specified and remain unclear at...
- Reasons Why You Need Acupuncture
If you haven’t tried acupuncture and you’re wondering whether it’s effective, here are several supportive reasons why you should give it a try: ...
- How to Use Acupuncture to Treat IBS
Irritable bowel syndrome is also referred to as mucous colitis or spastic colon. It’s labeled a syndrome since it involves multiple symptoms that vary from each person who is affected. It’s a mobility disorder of the large and small intestines. IBS-related symptoms include constipation,...
- How to Prepare for Acupuncture
There are no special or specific preparations before undergoing an acupuncture treatment. However, if you are thinking about having an acupuncture, there are some things you might want to consider first before going through it. You can start by:...
- Acupuncture for Weight Loss
Weight control is a multi-faceted problem and a functional program that involves stress reduction, diet, and exercise techniques. Chinese acupuncture and exercises for better digestion are also helpful means in the struggle with weight loss.Acupuncture is an ancient Chinese medicine practice that...
- Dr. Curtis Masato Sahara DC17035 N 67th Ave Glendale AZ 85308
- Kara Janelle Clare L.AC.1821 W Heatherbrae Dr Phoenix AZ 85015
- Robin K Theis L.AC13065 W Mcdowell Rd Avondale AZ 85392
- Miss Toni L Bennalley L.AC.14122 W Mcdowell Rd Goodyear AZ 85395
- Julie Rae L.AC.549 E PLAZA CIR STE A LITCHFIELD PARK AZ 85340
- Jill Marie Obrien LAC, D.O.M.13660 N 94th Dr Peoria AZ 85381