Dr. Harsha P Sheth M.D.
Pediatrician13768 Roswell Ave Suite 115 Chino CA, 91710
Dr. Harsha Sheth, MD is one of the country's most highly ranked doctors, specializing in pediatrics. MD Sheth currently practices medicine at Chino, California. Dr. Sheth holds a medical degree from Grant ...
Education and Training
Grant Medical College - Bombay Universiry 1988
University of Mumbai / Goa Medical College 1988
Grant Government Medical College 1985
PediatricsAmerican Board of PediatricsABP
- Hay Fever (allergic Rhinitis)
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (copd)
- Sebaceous Cyst
Dr. Harsha P Sheth M.D.'s Practice location
Chino, CA 91710Get Direction
Dr. Harsha P Sheth M.D.'s reviewsWrite Review
Patient Experience with Dr. Sheth
- Digestive Health of Children
Kids can be so unpredictable when it comes to eating – they may complain about stomach pain when they are very grumpy, but may keep quiet when they really feel bad. Most children settle into a better eating pattern and the complaints about stomach aches also reduce. Some of these are true warning...
- Taming Your Child's Temper Tantrum
Temper TantrumsTemper tantrums have been defined by experts as an unplanned display of anger or emotions by children. Children will often whine, scream, or cry during a tantrum. They may hold their breath or widely swing their arms and legs. Children between the ages of one and four experience the...
- How to Get Rid of Smegma?
What is Smegma?In uncircumcised males, smegma is a sebaceous matter made up of oil and dead skin cells, which accumulates under the foreskin. In females, it accumulates around the folds of the labia. It is not a serious condition and not a sexually transmitted infection. However, a smegma buildup...
- How is ADHD diagnosed?
Anyone with a list of ADHD symptoms can speculate about the possibility of an ADHD disorder, but only a specialist can clearly determine the cause of the symptoms. Nevertheless, it’s always advisable to take note of alarming signals that may point to ADHD and report them to your general...
- Why Should I Breastfeed My Baby?
Whether to breastfeed or bottle-feed a baby is one of the toughest choices that any expectant mothers and new parents have to make. Although the choice is personal, it is better to know a few pros and cons of each feeding method to help parents make the best choice for their babies.It is highly...
- How Examining Eye Movements Can Help Diagnose Autism
When it comes to treating autism, the earlier that a diagnosis can be accurately provided, the better off the patient will be in the long-term. While some members of the medical community continue to devote research to the treatment of autism, and while that research is undoubtedly invaluable,...
- Dr. Sayed Mahmood Mostoufi MD1125 E. 17th Street Santa Ana California 92701
- Dr. Touraj Shafai M.D.,PH.D.7101 Magnolia Avenue Riverside California 92504
- Dr. Elliot S. Weinstein MD8283 GROVE AVE RANCHO CUCAMONGA CA 91730
- Dr. Crispina Ancheta Chen MD10802 Ramona Boulevard El Monte California 91731
- Dr. Saima Khan MD7777 Milliken Ave Rancho Cucamonga CA 91730
- Dr. Christina Schwindt M.D.Uci Medical Center Orange CA 92868