Dr. Jill M Briggs MD
Internist516 S Division St Cedar Falls IA, 50613
Dr. Jill Briggs is an internist practicing in Cedar Falls, IA. Dr. Briggs specializes in the medical treatment of adults. Internists can act as a primary physician or a consultant to a primary physician. They manage both common and rare diseases. Dr. Briggs provides comprehensive care and manages treatment with surgeons as well. Internists establish long-term relationships with their patients and incorporate disease prevention and mental health care into their practice.
Internal MedicineAmerican Board of Internal MedicineABIM
Dr. Jill M Briggs MD's Practice location
Cedar Falls, IA 50613Get Direction
FARGO, ND 58102Get Direction
- The Right Way to Use Your Treadmill
The treadmill is one of the most popular workout equipment in the country. Yet, many people find the treadmill to be a monotonous and ineffective piece of equipment for workout. Some still wonder how they can use this equipment in a very efficient way to improve health. Calorie burning can be...
- How Can I Prevent Premature Graying?
As pigmentation cells stop producing the pigment, gray hair is the result. It may also be bleached by the accumulation of hydrogen peroxide, a chemical naturally produced in the body. In most cases, graying occurs by the time an individual is 30-years-old. Most people have gray hair by the time they...
- What Is Diclofenac?
What is diclofenac?Diclofenac is an analgesic and anti-inflammatory medicine that belongs to the drug class called nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs. Different types of pain such as dental pain, muscle pain associated with injury or surgery, and migraine can be treated by diclofenac. Redness...
- How to Identify Insect Bites and Stings
The cause or severity of insect bites or stings can be determined by the symptoms. Most bug bite symptoms cause itchy or painful red bumps. Other insect bites can cause welts or blisters. The following are some clues of common insect bites:...
- Viral vs. Bacterial Infections: Know the Difference
IntroductionBoth bacterial and viral infections are caused by microbes, such as bacteria and viruses. These microbes are spread through the following:...
- Is Hashimoto's Thyroiditis a Genetic Disorder?
Hashimoto’s thyroiditis is an autoimmune disease, wherein the immune system turns against the body's healthy cells. In people with Hashimoto’s disease, their immune system attacks the thyroid gland. The thyroid gland is a small gland located at the base of the neck just below the Adam's apple....
- Dr. Victor R. Mujica MD516 S Division St Cedar Falls IA 50613
- Dr. Arthur E Schmidt MD1824 W 8th St Cedar Falls IA 50613
- Dr. Ezekiel Sakyiama MD516 S Division St Cedar Falls IA 50613
- Dr. Steven A Erickson MD516 S Division St Cedar Falls IA 50613
- Dr. Nagarathnamma Nadipuram M.D.226 BLUEBELL RD CEDAR FALLS IA 50613
- Dr. Jeffrey B Crandall MD1824 W 8th St Cedar Falls IA 50613