Dr. Steven Friedman is a vascular surgeon practicing in New York, NY. Dr. Friedman specializes in disorders relating to the arterial, venous and lymphatic systems. As a vascular surgeon, Dr. Friedman diagnoses and treats vascular diseases and performs vasular surgeries. Common conditions that a vascular surgeon treats are aneurysms, atherosclerosis and varicose veins. Vascular specialists might also treat trauma, venous ulcers, poor leg circulation, peripheral arterial disease and other vascular-related issues.
- Pharmacological stimulation of the cholinergic antiinflammatory pathway.
- Ultrasound-guided thrombin injection is the treatment of choice for femoral pseudoaneurysms.
- Regarding "Early results of infragenicular revascularization based solely on duplex arteriography".
- Leg revascularization in patients with calciphylaxis.
- Lower extremity compartment syndrome after coronary artery bypass.
- Cholinergic antiinflammatory pathway inhibition of tumor necrosis factor during ischemia reperfusion.
- Combined off-pump coronary artery bypass and abdominal aortic surgery is associated with low morbidity and mortality.
- The gesture life of high mobility group box 1.
- Clinical application of eversion carotid endarterectomy.
- The cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway: a missing link in neuroimmunomodulation.
- Neural inhibition of inflammation: the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway.
- Elizabeth Blackwell and the 150th anniversary of the New York Infirmary for Indigent Women and Children.
- Hypogastric preservation with Viabahn stent graft during endovascular aneurysm
- Laser Science and Limb Salvage.
- The first carotid endarterectomy.
Dr. Steven Greg Friedman MD's Practice location
New York, NY 10038Get Direction
Dr. Steven Greg Friedman MD's reviewsWrite Review
- Different Types of Aneurysms
What is an aneurysm?An aneurysm is the abnormal ballooning, widening, or bulging of a part of the artery usually caused by arterial wall weakness. When an aneurysm enlarges and ruptures, disastrous consequences, such as internal bleeding, usually happen.Aneurysms are usually found in the aorta (the...
- Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome: Symptoms, Causes, Diagnosis, and Treatment
What is Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS)?Ehlers-Danlos syndrome (EDS) is a group of genetic disorders that affect the body’s connective tissues, which are proteins that support the blood vessels, skin, bones, and other organs in the body. Connective tissues also provide elasticity and strength to the...
- How is Deep Vein Thrombosis Treated?
The formation of blood clots in one of the deep veins in the leg may not be entirely serious alone. However, if the clot breaks off and moves towards the heart and other organs, it may lead to complications. Blood clots in the leg may cause leg pain but may also not cause any symptoms at all....
- The Causes of Varicose Veins
Also referred to as varicosities, varicose veins develop when the veins expand or become engorged and overcrowded with blood. Having a red or blue-purplish appearance, varicose veins can be very painful. They are commonly seen as engorged or elevated.The condition mostly affects women; however, half...
- Does Aneurysm Require Surgery?
An aneurysm is the formation of a bulge when the walls of the arteries weaken. It is an artificial condition that can remain undetected for years. If it ruptures, it could lead to many complications and, at times, even death. The following are a few figures concerning the deaths caused by different...
- Different Types of Heart Doctors Explained
IntroductionDoctors who specialize in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions or diseases of the cardiovascular system (the heart and blood vessels) are called heart doctors or cardiologists. These specialists are trained to identify, treat, and help prevent heart issues. There are also different...
- Dr. Nirav Patel DO984 N Broadway Yonkers NY 10701
- Liza Eden Giammaria MD, MPH, FACPH20 E. 46th St., FL 9 New York NY 10017
- Dr. Donna M. Mendes MD10 W 66th St New York NY 10023
- Dr. David Fox MD1045 Park Ave New York NY 10028
- James William Geuder MD680 Kinderkamack Rd. Oradell NJ 07649
- Dr. Cindy Sturt MD204 Kensington Ln Livingston NJ 07039